Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

landodk t1_jba8cla wrote

Probably should specify where unless you are willing to drive 3 hours

MatthewRTRCT OP t1_jba8gnt wrote

Upper valley area. My hopes are so low that there are many good choices around here so driving is a factor I considered.

shoesontoes t1_jbagu1h wrote

I've had excellent massages at both RVC and the spa at Woodstock Inn. The latter will offer more luxurious amenities.

OkWatermelonlesson19 t1_jbbir39 wrote

Oh! Someone asked this on the UV FB group and the consensus was Rejuvenate in Thetford. I “liked” their page as a bookmark to myself to book there sometime in the near future.

Her prices look reasonable too.

PassionsBite t1_jbacwgi wrote

If you're by st johnsbury I recommend Wans Thai massage. Just book in advance - like most other places they can be booked up for the next few weeks

grnmtnboy0 t1_jbdye83 wrote

Wan is amazing, you can't go wrong with her. The trouble is she books out a month in advance, she's that good. I suggest the combo massage

MatthewRTRCT OP t1_jbad2e3 wrote

It’s an hour drive but I’m willing to do that for a reputable place.

PassionsBite t1_jbadr3s wrote

I really love Wans. It's 1 person in 1 room so it's completely private. She does a great job and her prices are reasonable enough that i can be there for 2 hours, leave a nice tip, and not break the bank. I get the thai massage, which has her working you through stretching exercises, and it helps me so much. You can book online too, which I love.

MatthewRTRCT OP t1_jbaddu1 wrote

Which one should I go for. Seems to have several options

PassionsBite t1_jbae27w wrote

Depends what your needs are. Thai massage is the best if you need stretching. I work a desk job and need it badly.

MatthewRTRCT OP t1_jbae6ha wrote

That’s probably beneficial for me but my neck is very knotty. So deep tissue is something I’d need probably

PassionsBite t1_jbaehnd wrote

She can mix it up with several kinds in 1 session. She is also careful to stay in line with what your body can handle. When I first asked for the thai massage she explained we would need to ease into it slowly because I was so tight.

Staystoked21 t1_jba8qh8 wrote

Lakeside massage and bodywork’s right in Burlington

Smeedge_Kilgannon t1_jba9evk wrote

Stronghouse Spa in Quechee or The River Valley Club in Lebanon.

teenytinyducks t1_jbah73u wrote

I've seen Julie Clemons in White River before and she was great. It's been a while but she seems to still have her practice.

https://julieclemonsmassagetherapy.com/

Standard-Discount-40 t1_jbbey8p wrote

I second Julie - she has given great massages to me, my wife, and close friend. You can also request her at the Woodstock inn (she does a Himalayan hot stone massage that is excellent!)

ImpishImpishImpish t1_jbcl9av wrote

If you’re in the NEK - Trail 2 Wellness in Burke is amazing!

sagehatfield t1_jbawj9k wrote

Best therapeutic rainbow massage in Bratt, next to the Chinese food place and the Verizon store

Gheid t1_jbb1w38 wrote

Rainbow Massage has been shut down for months. It was a front for human trafficking, not actual massages.

sagehatfield t1_je6wsy7 wrote

Yikes! Wow that makes a lot of sense. It was like the Wonka factory over there, never saw anyone coming or going. That would explain it