Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

mcnut14 t1_ivax54n wrote

Jim's Sports in the University Mall? Might be worth a call.

[deleted] t1_ivbga34 wrote

Already visited the site ?

MarkVII88 t1_ivbxw4c wrote

Why don't you go to Fanatics.com and buy the pro-spec Adidas jerseys? They usually have both Adidas and Fanatics brand options.

code_moose OP t1_ivc6bdj wrote

I asked where I can find the jerseys locally. FYI you’re giving a solution for buying them on the internet. Did you have an answer my original question or?

MarkVII88 t1_ivcdawx wrote

Buying the jersey on the internet is the obvious solution to your problem. How much effort is it really worth to try and find a local place and take the time to go there, especially if it's not around the corner? Save the time, effort, and money.

−2

code_moose OP t1_ivclrj6 wrote

What’s my problem? There’s a guy selling a brand new adidas jersey on FB marketplace for an incredible deal just over the border. Don’t want to waste my time driving into Canada without knowing if it’ll fit me.

Any more assumptions you care to make? Any more “solutions” and answers to questions that weren’t asked?

MarkVII88 t1_ivcmeiq wrote

Sorry to have triggered you with my non-answers to your question. I suppose my suggestions were worse than providing info for local shops, so you could go in and try on items without any intention of buying from the shop in the first place. Have a blessed day.

−2

Effinehright t1_ivfhp0y wrote

you don't want to hear this but check and see if you can got to quebec