Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Durumbuzafeju t1_j9g818b wrote

Dude, you became a rival center of power for Putin. A threat. Now you will be dealt with.

Obi-Cat t1_j9ggy9p wrote

"You... have become... a rival!" (Putin Force throws Prigozhin against window)

misconfigbackspace t1_j9gtzss wrote

OMG dude, this inspires many parallels between Putin and Palpatine. In the end, Palpatine dies in a nuclear reactor core. I hope life does not go on to imitate art. Also, wonder who Vader would be.

Defenestration must have been quite common in the USSR, which probably led to the window scene written by Lucas' writers.

Obi-Cat t1_j9gukos wrote

Sergei Lavrov. Larger and taller than Putin, in office for almost as long as him, intelligent, tactical, loyal to Putin but not completely crazy.

[deleted] t1_j9hp3ti wrote

>not completely crazy

He's probably not as crazy as Putin is behind closed doors, but anyone that can spew the type of ridiculous nonsense he does with a straight face is pretty crazy.

DeMalgamnated t1_j9gl6p8 wrote

against?

putin's puny arms and small baby hands only have the strength to slightly push someone towards a window.

he thinks once they are close to a window they automatically throw themselves through it. because russian windows are dooors that have death on the other side.

ohhaider t1_j9gsn1a wrote

the comment above you is in reference to the TV star wars the clone wars, where the emporer confronts darth maul and attacks him. He just applied the concept to Putin.

jhaden_ t1_j9gauet wrote

I'm wondering if he's got the upper hand on Putin, that's why they're not getting arms as freely...

2-Legit-2-Quip t1_j9gsqjq wrote

He's his masters lapdog. I don't think Putin has given him power because he has faith in his own. This guy would have "fell" from a window if Putin didn't trust him

chunkerton_chunksley t1_j9gay37 wrote

Better move to a one story house bud

Full_Echo_3123 t1_j9n6l3o wrote

It's a shame that he fell to his death from the one story house, after rolling down his steps and into an unmarked Sprinter van before mysteriously being ejected as they were passing a tall cliff in the outskirts of Dead General's Bluffs.

chunkerton_chunksley t1_j9n86nt wrote

as I understand it, poor guy fell off the cliff onto two bullets to the back of his head. A real tragedy I tell ya.

OldMork t1_j9g8sjm wrote

as a private army, why didnt they secure their own supply of ammo?

_zenith t1_j9ha2q7 wrote

They never really were a private army, they were just deniable military, AKA the War Crimes Department

… arguably this is really the main role for most private armies tbh

_darzy t1_j9gevy3 wrote

because Putin made promises and everyone believes the great dear leader

Dropped-pie t1_j9hcri8 wrote

The amount of ammo they would be chewing through would take a Military supply chain

Truthseeker1018 t1_j9gjtax wrote

Maybe he should escalate further and attack the Russian army to get some ammo

MANDATORY_DEPRESSION t1_j9g8tpe wrote

>The task of every Russian Blogger is to raise this issue as loudly and as frequently as possible..

Oh, this fucker's going all out!

Ideon_ t1_j9g7mww wrote

so entertaining watching the Russian ship slowly sink.

TheDarthSnarf t1_j9gg20r wrote

Half-expect that Prigozhin or Shoigu ends up being eliminated under mysterious circumstances before the Ides of March...

k2on0s-23 t1_j9g86li wrote

Lol, here comes the crazy train.

_darzy t1_j9gesdr wrote

heavily armored crazy train FTFY

Wokonthewildside t1_j9ip31n wrote

but that's how it goes millions of people living as foes maybe it's not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate

RADnerd2784 t1_j9gexis wrote

Oh, no!!! Such a shame.....anyhow

stepover7 t1_j9gjjjb wrote

>"This can be equated to high treason.
>
>"The chief of the general staff and the defence minister are giving orders right and left, not just not to give Wagner PMC (private military company) ammunition, but not to help it with air transport," Prigozhin alleged.

Sparred4Life t1_j9h60pj wrote

Treason is the act of working against your country's government. The government cannot commit treason against mercenaries.

saggiolus t1_j9g9kqi wrote

He is going to have an accident and fall off of a balcony soon

chehov t1_j9gjzkk wrote

let the countdown to his demise begin

Javelin-x t1_j9grd9l wrote

This is just the rantings of a forner employee

ClownfishSoup t1_j9h5uo9 wrote

“Everyone nods toward the top and says: ‘You know, Yevgeny Viktorovich, you have a difficult relationship over there. You need to apologize and confess your faults, then your fighters will receive ammunition.’

I'm surprised the Wagner Boss doesn't just say "Well, OK, I guess we'll leave the battlefield then. I mean, without ammo or support, why are we here?" then GTFO.

patrickthunnus t1_j9h0698 wrote

Due to fly out of a high rise window soon...

RobbieQuarantino t1_j9ifadh wrote

Wasn't this basically Putin's unofficial minister of propaganda via the internet research agency?