Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

gizmadin t1_j1q7b97 wrote

"doesn’t have any leverage over Europe regarding energy exports"

meanwhile europe electric, oil and gas prices goes brrr *insert confused pikachu face*

−294

Memory_Glands t1_j1q8gsp wrote

They don‘t, all prices (wholesale AND consumer) have massively come down since their peak in September. Seems like the worst is over.

https://www.zeit.de/wirtschaft/energiemonitor-deutschland-gaspreis-spritpreis-energieversorgung

Scroll down to „Wie sich die Preise für Energie entwickeln“ („How Energy prices evolve“).

bobbyorlando t1_j1qa34i wrote

Those are cool and informative graphs, thanks for the link!

CakeEnjoyur t1_j1qcme8 wrote

What Russian propaganda does to the average Serbian:

akuma211 t1_j1qtu3v wrote

Hello Russian troll, EU gas prices are actually very reasonable right now.

How's the Russian front lines going for ya lmao

RobbieQuarantino t1_j1r7p9k wrote

Sorry bro. No matter how hard you beat off to the thought of Europeans freezing to death due to lack of Russian gas, it's not going to happen.

OhImGood t1_j1r3fax wrote

"Hey Russian sympathisers, how's losing to Ukraine going?"

"European gas prices...? :("

TheNplus1 t1_j1rw7cj wrote

EU gas prices currently sit at +20% since the beginning of the year lol! And the electricity prices are set based on gas prices.

Intrepid_Egg_7722 t1_j1sm252 wrote

Least idiotic Serbian national, this guy. Makes we wonder why they even joined the EU if they were going to spend the next decade simping for Russia.

Snoo-19350 t1_j1sso20 wrote

We did not join yet, and looks like we won't soon because our policies are shit. I do hope we steer over to a pro-EU agenda in the future.

Though you need to re-learn who the members of the EU are.

Intrepid_Egg_7722 t1_j1svohy wrote

You are correct. Not sure why I thought Serbia was in the EU, probably from some half-remembered watching of their positioning/candidacy when I was in school.