Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

kenwongart t1_iwyv3zq wrote

oneofthehumans t1_iwyykku wrote

That story was hilarious… “The worst thing is when you cuddle your nan at Christmas and it hits her in the eye.”

Boost_Attic_t t1_iwyyhne wrote

> He recalled: "Penis went black. I went to the toilet and it fell off."

Ok wtf

imhere2downvote t1_iwyziyw wrote

yeah i need to know how to avoid this

edit: i was told this happens

WOLFPUSSYWOLFPUSSY t1_iwz2ccy wrote

He kept popping a reappearing abcess which led to an infection that he neglected

newgrow2019 t1_iwzsmhw wrote

He injected heroin and or cocaine into his penis, got an abscess and it fell off. Don’t inject drugs into your penis, you should be good

Or

He had sex with ya mum. Lol. Sorry I had to

AromaticIce9 t1_ix1wdbf wrote

Perineum.

Place between your balls and anus.

Why the fuck there? Lots of blood vessels.

n3w4cc01_1nt t1_iwzabjb wrote

he said he had a drug addiction so potentially injecting opiates collapsed all the good veins leaving him to inject into his genitals which got infected.

Psykechan t1_iwzvaej wrote

> "Penis went black. I went to the toilet and it fell off."

Once you go black you never come back... on.

TheOwlOnMyPorch t1_iwz2cvt wrote

I'm sorry, a pump in his scrotum? I'm imagining the little pump they used to have in the tongue of certain sneakers, but wouldn't that hurt??

ireallydontcare52 t1_iwz9002 wrote

That's more or less exactly what I am imagining. Or like a priming bulb for a boat motor lol. I imagine it wouldn't hurt too much, depends on how hard you have to squeeze to get it to work.

Do you think if he sits down the wrong way it'd be an instant erection?

AromaticIce9 t1_ix1whrv wrote

You can pinch your scrotum skin pretty hard without it hurting. Just use the pad of your finger and not your fingernail lol

DeltaJesus t1_ix0pklm wrote

Yeah it's what they do for trans guys too, one nut inflates the other deflates. It's not painful because you're just squeezing the sack really, it's the nuts themselves that are fragile.

Double_Belt2331 t1_ix195lu wrote

Same prostheses are used for erectile disfunction. This tech has been available & widely used since the early 80s. The company that first developed it went public & had an entire schematic in their prospectus. At 24, all I could imagine was all the 60yo (male) brokers having a heart attack as they read the very invasive depictive description of how it all worked.

(Why does Reddit not recognize the word depictive?)

trendyTim t1_ix12gk2 wrote

Well that was a wild read while having my morning coffee

Euphorium t1_ix16dvy wrote

Did they really censor “little bugger” in an article about a guy’s penis

HaikuBotStalksMe t1_ix17c5b wrote

Bugger means gay guy in British, so people might get offended.

Euphorium t1_ix1k0ok wrote

I guess but context is key. It’s like censoring prick when it’s used as a verb because it’s a swear when used as an adjective. Nothing to really get up in arms about but I find it a little goofy.