Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

coughdrop1989 t1_j3eph2v wrote

And you don't know how to have meaningful dialogue with out bad mouthing someone for having a opinion. Yet the fact still remains you have no idea how many bees are in farms. Neither do I. Only thing I've seen is that there is a guess of approximately 2.5 million bees in north america. If there is say only 10,000 bees in farms then does this breakthrough really matter if the vaccine doesn't do anything. Then if it does, how do we go about doing it for the rest of the population? That is how you have meaningful dialogue. Not sure who hurt you but you know when trying to have an actual conversation you don't have to be a dick right? Other wise what's the point of even talking if we're not even gonna have dialogue. Doesn't even seem like you care to hear my side of things you're just being an asshole for the sake of being one. You must be a trump supporter only they are assholes for no reason.

FeFiFoShizzle t1_j3eqzks wrote

I'm bad mouthing you because you are pretending I said things I didnt and bad mouthing a vaccine because there are other problems in the world.

You are acting like you are in a Pepsi commercial lmao.

"Let's all hold hands and stop Monsanto instead of giving bees vaccines" - you

Edit: and ya the percent of the bee population that's in farms doesn't fucking matter because THEY AREN'T VACCINATING WILD BEES. Are you really gonna keep talking about wild bees? Why?

This vaccine is to keep FARMED bees populations up. End of story. Wild bees have nothing at all to do with this. Stop thinking about them in relation to this because it's not relevant.

coughdrop1989 t1_j3es5n6 wrote

Okay and how many bees are in farms. How are we to know if the population goes up with out numbers? You got numbers? Forget the wild bees. Fuck them. How many bees are in farms. How many? So we can keep track of their incline or decline of population. When they say 40% have died. Is that 40% of 1,000,000 or 40% of 5,000? Big difference.

FeFiFoShizzle t1_j3et9su wrote

152 million. 2.8 million colonies. Just in the US.

Pretty embarrassing for you.

coughdrop1989 t1_j3evy5x wrote

In farms? You got the source.

FeFiFoShizzle t1_j3ezxh7 wrote

You could just google it lol. What do you think I'm lying? Thats you who lies about stuff not me.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nass.usda.gov/Publications/Highlights/2019/2019_Honey_Bees_StatisticalSummary.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwic76mi-Lb8AhUDJ30KHd5-BGMQFnoECB0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0fEi-Gfs51ZL0GQiU21xQg

It's not like you will read this anyway you will just lie about reading it like you did with the other article. I doubt you can understand either this or the other article I posted anyway at this point.