Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

MarkOfTheDragon12 t1_ja7vnh3 wrote

Real LPT - Don't try to hide shit from your wife?

[deleted] OP t1_ja7wjph wrote

No thanks. I will stick to my chocolate milk.

−21

DJKGinHD t1_ja7wrjc wrote

LPT: Feeling the need to hide your alcohol intake from your significant other? Either you need help, or they're being too controlling. In either case: seek help. Covering up a problem only lets it get worse.

[deleted] OP t1_ja7x70v wrote

Choco milk solves all

−20

DJKGinHD t1_ja7xf2s wrote

Choco milk hides the depression, but it does not get rid of it. Source: my fridge full of choco milk.

[deleted] OP t1_ja7xr4z wrote

Haha depression. Im full of brandy and chocolate. Life is good. I guess im just one of those glass half full type of guys.

−6

DJKGinHD t1_ja7y1la wrote

Stop intaking brandy and see how good you are afterwards. THAT is the test.

[deleted] OP t1_ja7yf2n wrote

When im not intaking brandy i feel normal. I also like normal. But sometimes i like to partynin my kitchen with brandy and chocolate milk.

vinceds t1_ja7zykm wrote

Alcohol addiction and sugary drinks is a good recipe to give you high cholesterol, BP and possible cardiovascular issues.

ChrisGeritol t1_ja7zi3x wrote

The best way to not seem like an alcoholic is to... Wait for it... Not be an alcoholic.

[deleted] OP t1_ja8016u wrote

pffftt! Thats quaey. The fun of not seeming to be an alcoholic is still being an alcoholic.

−1

ChrisGeritol t1_ja80v2x wrote

Hopefully, your wife will find a man that values her more than he values being an alcoholic.

tuckeram7 t1_ja7ybou wrote

R/unethicallifeprotips

Hatesbellybuttons t1_ja7zyna wrote

Pro tip: cover your unhealthy thing with a different unhealthy thing 🤦🏻‍♀️

[deleted] OP t1_ja80bbu wrote

"Choco milk is good for the soul as well as the bones."

-j. Chroist

vinceds t1_ja7zpbc wrote

If you can't control your drinking and feel the need to conceal it, you are addicted. Hiding an addiction is not a LPT.

AspyAndy t1_ja80w85 wrote

The real LPT is admit to yourself you've got a problem with alcohol and do something to get sober. You'll give yourself the best chance at being your best self and no need to lie.

LifeProTips-ModTeam t1_ja80xnw wrote

Hello, _fecalterror. Thank you for your submission! Unfortunately, it has been removed for the following reason(s):

• Posts concerning the following are not allowed: religion, politics, relationships, law and legislation, parenting, driving or medicine or hygiene (including mental health). This list is not exhaustive. Moderators may remove posts considered to deviate from the spirit of the subreddit.

If you would like to appeal this decision, please feel free to contact the moderators here. Do not repost without explicit permission from the moderators. Make sure you read the rules before submitting. Thank you!

keepthetips t1_ja7vhk1 wrote

Hello and welcome to r/LifeProTips!

Please help us decide if this post is a good fit for the subreddit by up or downvoting this comment.

If you think that this is great advice to improve your life, please upvote. If you think this doesn't help you in any way, please downvote. If you don't care, leave it for the others to decide.

−8