Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

soyuz-1 t1_jclyk81 wrote

Scam is a big word that assumes intent instead of error. I understand the frustration though in a time we expect next day shipping on everything we order. I'd see if there's a customer service number, im sure they will sort it out. Hope you get it soon!

MrCatsoup t1_jcmq2pf wrote

It'd only been 5 day, calm down, lmao

Beneficial-Ear-8305 t1_jcq11hf wrote

yeah in fact if it arrives within a week and a half consider yourself lucky compared to me who is in Italy and I waited 2 months for a product

andysaurus_rex t1_jclwbyw wrote

I'm sure they did not scam you. Call their customer service. Sometimes it just takes a while to ship especially when you order through the company website.

Creative_Purpose6138 t1_jclxrtl wrote

If it was USA, I am sure they wouldn't have dream of scamming me. But since I am in SEA I am worried. They even gave me free shipping (worldwide economy DDU) which i thought was too good to be true since it's very far from USA. Maybe they are thinking they are not bound by asian laws since they are american company. and they don't have an official store or distributor here, shipping is handled by third party.

−30

Dr_Kumail_M_Singh t1_jcnvrlp wrote

It’ll take some time on their end since you’re pretty far. But It extremely unlikely that you won’t get your headphones as Koss is a large company.

kazuviking t1_jcn0qo7 wrote

Wow 5 days, i usually wait 7-30 days for aliexpress to ship my item. Wait for a week, if nothing then cancel it.

toastyhoodie t1_jclw548 wrote

Call their customer service. You ordered directly from Koss?

Creative_Purpose6138 t1_jclx3q0 wrote

Yeah directly from their website. I don't think I can call though, cuz I don't live in USA and international call charge will be extremely high. I sent them a ticket on their support form now. Hoping for a reply on that.

−12

fortean t1_jclxl0q wrote

Just wait, they'll be shipped eventually...

Regular-Mousse7841 t1_jcmcpj8 wrote

How are they suppose to find you in a sea ? Did you send them your geographic coordinate ? Sorry for asking

CQC_EXE t1_jcnl0f6 wrote

They take awhile to ship sometimes. They ain't Amazon.

SlavJerry t1_jco36ry wrote

mate it's been just 5 days