Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Kawachi18 t1_j6o569n wrote

Taco Bell just keeps getting better and better.

johndepp22 t1_j6o57t7 wrote

I like how it’s just ambiguous beer

RTooDTo t1_j6o66if wrote

‘Murica in general is so uptight.

nucleus_BLACK t1_j6o6m0l wrote

They're going to sell that shitty generic beer Albertson's used to sell back in the day.

Soft-Ad-1603 t1_j6o8mf8 wrote

Taco Bell off the vegas strip serves beer and also tequila /rum infused slushies

robotzor t1_j6o9318 wrote

Subject to local availability? Like... local to where you are standing and reading that sign, that they placed in the location they are presumably serving beer in?

That's confusing

Llamz t1_j6o9djb wrote

“Subject to local availability.” For when Bud Light is out of season.

soulteepee t1_j6o9vj4 wrote

They used to serve beer at Long John Silvers back in the 70s.

schpanckie t1_j6oalqa wrote

GENIUS!!!!!!!!….But alas we will never see that in the States

MysteriousMrX t1_j6ocohe wrote

Theres a Fatburger in YEG that was licensed and sold ounces of a selection of ryes, rums, vodkas etc in disposable shotglasses. My wife and I had a nice time there once with refillable fountain drinks and several ounces of rye, on the side of a couple great sandwiches.

SnowedOutMT t1_j6oe9mm wrote

So, there are locations called Taco Bell Cantinas where they serve alcohol and the only one in the whole Northwest, from Minnesota to Washington, is in Butte, Montana. They have more shareable menu items and margaritas. I haven't gone yet, but I plan on it.

Gavinski37 t1_j6oesv7 wrote

There is also Taco Bell Cantinas, you can get an alcoholic Baja Blast Freeze thing! In the US too.

Lord_MAX184 t1_j6oez7s wrote

Well, i don't to visit my favorite bar anymore

RubberPny t1_j6ogacd wrote

They do at mine too, they have a full tap set behind the counter.

emilyhr27 t1_j6ogduz wrote

The sign-writer had clearly tested a few beers by the time they got to ‘availablility’

makub420 t1_j6oidzh wrote

3 dollars for a beer!? That hurts my slav heart.

SmokeySanti t1_j6okqu0 wrote

I just imagine them filling the beer tap with steel reserve

gif

dx-e t1_j6ol1zu wrote

I have noticed that booze is now available in lots of places! Which is awesome...The Whole Foods, Gelson's and Pavillion supermarkets near me al have a large bar area that has a dozen craft beers and full on cocktails!

Distant-moose t1_j6olfq7 wrote

Finally, a convenient way to get drunk enough to eat at Taco Bell.

SmokeySanti t1_j6olk35 wrote

Not all cantinas sell beer. The one that used to be by this concert venue didn't have the license, and then it didn't really matter because

-there were places with better tacos and alcohol within a 3 block radius because it's a college town -the rumor from former employees is that management was squandering money so they closed down at the end of 2019

−2

rudesasquatch t1_j6ome9j wrote

I used to work near a taco bell cantina where they would serve beer a liquor drinks. During the summer we would get "baja blasted" during Friday lunches.

HarryHacker42 t1_j6omsho wrote

I thought "Taco Bell" was a Mexican phone company. Who knew they served beer?

theveryrealreal t1_j6on59z wrote

I don't think I could handle having to decide between this and Baja blast.

trulynothere45 t1_j6ondva wrote

Umm not all chipotles I literally work at Chipotle and this store doesn't do it we don't have the tequila.. but the taco bell next door did or something frozen with alcohol I don't know alot about alcohol drinks but they had a sign outside that was advertising it.. also it isn't a normal looking taco bell

I just Google it.. it is listed as taco bell cantina...

−1

Fosphor t1_j6oosvn wrote

Feels like that is in a stadium or sports arena somewhere.

irrelevant_nonsens t1_j6op0zb wrote

This is a "Taco Bell Cantina". The one near me sells beer and 3 or 4 different flavors of margarita.

Corssoff t1_j6p4f0d wrote

Every Taco Bell I’ve ever been to sells Sol beer! Guess this is just regional, huh.

edie_the_egg_lady t1_j6p5lps wrote

You can get a Baja Blast margarita at a taco bell on the beach by me

J-Cee t1_j6p84jj wrote

Every Taco Bell in Canada always has

iTwango t1_j6pcwdn wrote

Taco Bell in Osaka has beer, wine, and I believe Sangria on tap

2crowrick t1_j6pgo4o wrote

Pray for their plumbing y’all 🙏🏼