Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

superduperdumper t1_j3scojn wrote

Scott Beckwith or Newtown savings (they are not a broker but had ridiculously low rates last month), ask for Karissa Peters if you can

bultrey t1_j3sp9l9 wrote

David Swanson at MSImortgage. He is especially skilled at patiently walking first-time homebuyers through the process, and is extremely thorough. Couldn't have been happier with his service.

CTRealtorCarl t1_j3tr2ok wrote

Dave Bunk with guaranteed rate or Brandon Parenti with Bestway mortgage. Both great options!

brewski t1_j3ueyl2 wrote

You want to get this right. I have done maybe a dozen closings (including refis). More often than not, the big banks are calling me or my employer a day before closing to ask for docs that could have been provided weeks before. I take the morning off work, no closing, delayed a few days. It's a nightmare and especially frustrating if you're trying to move into a house.

I have used this guy maybe 4-5 times and never once had an issue. He got me excellent rates and the process was very straightforward. His office is on top of everything. Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Jim Earl

Guaranteed Rate
Regional Manager
jim.earl@rate.com
rate.com/jimearl
O: (860) 406-8102 - C: (860) 309-0625

409 Canal St, Suite 2
Plantsville, CT 06479
NMLS ID: 21374

xtinabois t1_j3w5a8u wrote

Debbie Sienna with Envoy in Milford is amazing!