Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Sharks77 OP t1_irfox9r wrote

If you don't want to watch the video a stripper is seen exiting the fire truck in front of a strip club.

pegothejerk t1_irfqg5i wrote

Well obviously they couldn’t let her walk to work dressed like that, it’s cold out. Pole workers got each other’s backs. And fronts.

McWop89 t1_irfqoav wrote

Of course it’s the Pink Poodle. That place is a notoriously trashy spot in San Jose

PlayfulParamedic2626 t1_irfssu1 wrote

Cops can get away with killing a stripper and framing an innocent bystander, but fire fighters can’t drop off their prostitute ALIVE without catching flack.

SMH

youzerVT71 t1_irft00y wrote

Maybe she was stuck up a pole or something

monkeyhind t1_irfv56w wrote

Refreshing to see a "concerning" video that wasn't of someone being attacked.

zbysior t1_irfwyiq wrote

prolly her dad was dropping her off to work

leftnotracks t1_irfx76k wrote

If all you do is read the entire article what is clear is that there is a video, some people are upset about the content of the video, and there will be an investigation of this video.

CritaCorn t1_irfz50y wrote

Fk off SJ officials. Investigate your police departments and get real scumbags in jail

black_flag_4ever t1_irfzaum wrote

Likely no one would have filmed if they weren't using the lights.

ajisawesome8 t1_irg15ck wrote

Clearly she was an outside consultant being dropped off after showing them the proper way to slide down a pole.

chris14020 t1_irg61sp wrote

Police straight-up execute an unarmed man: "We watched the video, and everything seemed fine"

Fire department hangs out with a stripper: "This is concerning"

I guess you don't really see "fuck the fire department" stickers for a reason... And I don't mean because they're clearly already getting fucked.

dpmad t1_irg9wpn wrote

She had a fire in her crotch that needed professional attention.

−1

exixx t1_irgb627 wrote

I guess some people do say ‘fuck the fire department’ after all.

elshankar t1_irgcbbd wrote

He was probably just showing her how the hose works.

−1

71583laura t1_irgd963 wrote

People are so politically correct these days. Let the fire fighters blow off steam and have some fun. No one died.

−2

sakuragi59357 t1_irgdh2q wrote

Jokes aside hopefully this isn’t similar to the awful Celeste Guap scandal that happened in nearby Oakland.

honest_true_man t1_irihdko wrote

It looks as though they are just being nice and dropping her off at work. They probably found her walking and offered her a lift.

T0WERM0NKEY t1_irms9b4 wrote

Who fucking cares? This is not news and ur is not consequential.