Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Robbotlove t1_iu52z95 wrote

I dunno man. between climate change destruction, the ever wider and wider wealth disparity between the ruling corporate class and the rest of us and this zombie bird virus, I think maybe we'd have a better chance of survival with a zombie apocalypse.

pegothejerk t1_iu53h1t wrote

Nature doesn't have any rules about only having one disaster at a time

frankensteinisswell t1_iu5fs5e wrote

That is so bleak and so accurate

ButterflyAttack t1_iu5o1f4 wrote

In fact, they tend to cascade. Environmental damage, drought or flood, reduced crop yields, famine, war, plague. Usually in that order but sometimes they get mixed up, and sometimes you get a bonus natural disaster.

OhGawDuhhh t1_iu65sw2 wrote

Good thing human brains are soooooo great at understanding compounding effects

LewisEFurr t1_iu54ayd wrote

ha, imagine being in a zombie survival situation with 10 people and 4 of them think zombies are a fake liberal conspiracy.

Stephanreggae t1_iu54iss wrote

And 3 of them are trying to figure out how they can capitalize on undead workers.

Rich_Hedberg t1_iu58aek wrote

"It's perfect Charles, they eat anything. They don't think for themselves. There's no way they'll unionize. You need to stop looking at this as an apocalypse and start looking at it as a business opportunity. You're never going to get Senior Director with that attitude."

TheShadowKick t1_iu6aejk wrote

Getting some real RE: Your Brains vibes here.

Clip_Clops t1_iu8vul9 wrote

You never had the head for all that, bigger picture stuff.

Beard_o_Bees t1_iu59vgv wrote

Pay them under the table with brains, while also loudly complaining about how the place is being overrun with zombies.

Skellum t1_iu5o2sv wrote

> Pay them

Remember you have to compete with nations with slave labor, so if you even have to pay the zombies it's not worth it.

Idaho_Brotato t1_iu5a77w wrote

I'd probably be OK with that since we are living in their shelter, eating their food and using their weapons.

foxrun89 t1_iu5inh9 wrote

I think a zombie apocalypse would be far more enjoyable than the one we got now.

70ms t1_iu5fm9u wrote

I've been playing a lot of DayZ lately to prepare.