Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

stoneysmoke t1_jbcdvog wrote

Nah, it's much better when you mix vodka with the carrier substance in an old milk jug.

TheCalebGuy t1_jbcifx6 wrote

Yeah no, all I'm thinking when I hear this is fizzy hella watered down Sunny D.

1714alpha t1_jbck9xt wrote

This is the single most depressing item ever marketed. It's the magic of nostalgia for the innocence of childhood, mixed with the cheap booze needed to numb the pain of your 3rd failed marriage, crushing debt, and shitty 60hr/week job. The kid who first tipped the sharp plastic edge of the bottle to their anticipating lips is now the broken mid-lifer grimly drinking alone from a dented can in the Walmart parking lot.

Scrubbing_Bubbles_ t1_jbcn396 wrote

I'll wait for the Capri Sun Vodka Seltzer. I want my cheap booze out of a pouch through a straw.

Theometer1 t1_jbesoyw wrote

Why is everyone and their mother making a seltzer?

rtels2023 t1_jbex6ep wrote

Couldn’t this be considered marketing alcohol to children? Feels wrong to me

m0le t1_jbf49si wrote

Well, at least your bloated distended corpse will be an interesting radioactive yellow colour.

Is anyone still drinking seltzers? I thought that fad had passed. Might be wishful thinking.

stoneysmoke t1_jbfi5he wrote

Yeah, but damn kids these days are putting vitamins and electrolytes in that shit. They're doing it to keep from getting ruffied. That's a lot more responsibility and good thinking than we did back in the day. I'm not sure it's the same thing.

peensteen t1_jbh5cbs wrote

At least these don't have stupid sexually suggestive joke names. I hate that shit. Those things are perfect for trailer park blackouts, Krystal celebrating CPS finally freeing up her budget, and holding against that shiner that Ray Ray gifted Tammy Lynn after the Eagles lost.