Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

UHF1211 t1_iwodqwg wrote

grandchester OP t1_iwodxp3 wrote

Thanks!!! The telementry data is very helpful. I was bummed the launch didn't include that. Guess I am spoiled by Space X launches.

w0mbatina t1_iwp3whh wrote

That bothered me as well. Like, why not include it? Also the timeline was shitty as well, it just jumped from one event to the next instead of giving you some sort of progression and feel when things are going to happen.

nachomancandycabbage t1_iwqgs6b wrote

They had some problems with their camera feeds during launch. But I agree that they also missed out on telemetry and the quality of coverage lacked in comparison to the other new space companies. I really hope the next launch will have more polish on it… better coverage and telemetry

wanted_to_upvote t1_iwofed2 wrote

Interesting to notice that the distance from earth is increasing faster than the distance to the moon is decreasing.

Hk-Neowizard t1_iwogcjl wrote

The moon is trying to run away. Understandable, given it's been looking at what we do on earth.

UHF1211 t1_iwol87p wrote

It also has to swing way out in order to turn and catch up with the Moon. Fascinating the trajectory involved with getting it there!

UHF1211 t1_iwodzx3 wrote

It’s sort of what you are looking for. I believe they put up a diagram from time to time showing prox earth/moon but there isn’t really a way to show exact location.