Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

bunh3s t1_isf8708 wrote

oh hell nah not the "pick me" behaviour, no man will praise you for siding with OP homie

Squigglepig52 t1_isfns68 wrote

I will.

She's right - dude turned the shower down because he was tired and drunk. GF came out pissy, and picked a fight.

I_Thot_So t1_isg4fny wrote

Are you OP? You’ve responded to almost every comment calling OP out.

Squigglepig52 t1_isgmn0f wrote

Sure, if by "all the comments" you mean a half dozen out of 50 or 60 comments.

EitherSuspect256 t1_ishmol2 wrote

What makes you think I want praise from a man or anyone ?

I was curious to why him not showering with her on her period was a reason to tell him he was insensitive to her needs etc everyone would be shouting red flag behaviour if a man became emotional because a women didn’t jump at the chance to join him in the shower after he asked

bunh3s t1_isho02r wrote

bruh do men get periods? exactly. its about the shame being a woman some girls feel alright, if men were in women's place then no one would jump them please sit down theyre neither oppressed nor struggling because of their very own assigned gender at birth

−4

hi_hola_salut t1_isil4d4 wrote

OMG, I’m a woman, and your man turning down a shower with you is NOT oppressing you! He is allowed to say yes or no as he wished. That’s called consent. He doesn’t have to do whatever she wants. He didn’t tell her she was disgusting, he just said Nah, and she came out sulking and looking for a fight. And let’s be real here - sometimes when we’re on our periods we like to pick fights. We feel irrationally irritated AF about things that might normally only be a mild irritation. You cannot remove a person’s right to choose just because their female partner is on her period!

KautiousNupe55 t1_isi7820 wrote

I'll support and praise her!. Why? Because I agree with her logical assessment of the situation and I like that she's unapologetically a woman with her own thoughts even if they don't fit into YOUR narrative of how a woman should feel or think on topics pertaining to gender. Pick Me" accusations are often lobbied by people who don't have the intellectual fitness to form their own prose or can't form logical rebuttals to other people's well thought out arguments.