Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BakerBeware t1_ixzl5je wrote

You must be in high school…I don’t know any adults that would say my crush

Cute_Unit_3157 t1_iy08coe wrote

I’m 43. The closest I get is my smeigle voice and say my Precious…

MajestaHazel t1_ixzqspj wrote

These ridiculous teenager posts give me life 🤣🤣

Squadala1337 t1_ixzw6vf wrote

How about you ask her out and stop second guessing and over analyzing? Like right now, call her this instance. Life’s too short to delay.

GlobalMonke t1_ixzmudn wrote

Don’t put up an act in front of people you want a relationship with; friend or other. Do what she wants because it’s also what you want. Duhhhh

sirdodger t1_ixzr50f wrote

Communication is the key to a healthy relationship.

blearghstopthispls t1_iy05noa wrote

Just talk to her already. If she is into you, you both win. If not, this is nonsense and it will stop so you'll have your peace of mind. Go on, do the brave and right thing!

DoppyTheElv t1_iy096a8 wrote

Does it all relate to you or does your infatuated mind make you believe so?!?!?!?!?

Lifeanatal t1_iy0zyjz wrote

Listen bud, I've been there and all i can tell u is to be direct and explain the situation, did it work for me? Of course it fucking didn't but that's me, and not you so try it (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

kurtwagnerx3 t1_iy13a44 wrote

Just tell her what you told the internet. Go after it cause you will miss every shot you don't take. Whats the worst that can happen they say no? So what life is full of no?! Gotta take a chance that it will be a yes sometimes.

If shes hinting you should be picking it up. Nothing from highschool lasts. So no worries even if things go sideways you wont know her in 10 years anyway.

Have fun be young enjoy life and take all your risks and make all your mistakes before you hit 18 kiddo cause its all struggle from there.

Oh and Dont be a fool wrap your tool.

Oz-pn t1_iy1kw2m wrote

Remedy this by telling her "I miss my Ex, but my aim is getting better" ... ... ... Or y'know, just be upfront about your feelings

SeaDescription2481 t1_ixzl8rx wrote

find out if your crush actually likes you back and not assume that she likes you or else you will be disappointed

CorgiGeneral t1_iy0lq4x wrote

she is using social media posts to triangulate her feelings. you are interpreting social media posts about feelings. both of you are displaying the emotional depth of teenagers. best not to engage.