Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

marmorset t1_iuetjjr wrote

You're throwing those numbers around as if they mean something. If more black people are committing crimes then there are going to be more black people in prison and that's what's happening.

You can claim cops are racist, juries are racist, everyone is racist, but you can watch the news and see who's beating Asian people and Jews for no reason, who's getting into gun fights on sidewalks, and who's looting stores.

It's not racist to acknowledge that black people commit more crimes, but the biggest crime is that if you're a young black man growing up in the US you don't have a chance and no one is willing to look for solutions. It's easier to accuse everyone else of racism than deal with the fact that if you're a young black man in a big city, you're fucked.

−2

South_Data2898 t1_iuf8z74 wrote

"Black people just commit more crimes." says the totally not racist white person patting themselves on the back for how progressive his country is.

marmorset t1_iufis8f wrote

I'm mixed race, I only look white.

Black people commit crimes at a higher rate, it's a fact. That's the problem, not that black people are incarcerated for committing those crimes. Acknowledging reality isn't racist. And there are obviously problems, but if things are terrible for blacks in the US, I'd be curious to know why Nigerians are the most successful immigrant population.

bernardhayse t1_iugdtbi wrote

Because they were targeted for disruption, fool.

marmorset t1_iuieqq8 wrote

Lies and name calling, I see we've reached the end.

South_Data2898 t1_iufm1i1 wrote

"I only look white, but black people are just more criminal", says the totally not racist white person patting themselves on the back for how progressive they are.

Edit: Awww, da poor widdle racist troglodyte got their feelings hurt and blocked me. Hahahaha.

−1

marmorset t1_iuieeh6 wrote

Why don't you stop being a racist and liar? There's no racism involved in what I wrote and you're restating what I said. You're dishonest.