Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

[deleted] t1_j1kpcia wrote

This is probably one of the most helpful post to end 22. Thanks!

QualifiedVirgin t1_j1l2wef wrote

Added it to my reddit saves.

Now I'll proceed to forget about it and will probably never come back to this post again

MohTheSilverKnight99 t1_j1la3xe wrote

Just save the jpeg and forget about it too

Nervous-Structure725 t1_j1le7z8 wrote

Pffft. I got this app figured out

. Save the jpeg and copy the link. Set link as your browsers homepage and save it to desktop with “!! look at this asshole” as title.

Then Set reminders popping it up pre market and intermarket everyday, also set as reminder for when on phone with wife.

Ignore all. (Especially homepage bc who reloads homeoage instead of adding a tab when you already have 1000 tabs open with at least 40% of them finviz)

I guess add one last step I haven’t actually tried Write across inside of front door the actual calendar (probably never look at door again then)

BillyMad1son t1_j1lpuer wrote

Your wife always tells me to come in the back door, I'd probably put it there

Nervous-Structure725 t1_j1mrcap wrote

Ahhahaha. I was wondering why she got that tramp stamp of Adam Sandler with a target around him.

Interesting idea though thank you— unfortunately she’s a Samsung user (ugh don’t start) and I can’t find a compatible talking digital buttplug that can recognize my face while eyeing it and remind me…

viperex t1_j1q3k47 wrote

If you use a calendar in your day-to-day, put them on your calendar

Nervous-Structure725 t1_j1q4au0 wrote

Calen-what? What-der? What-what?

Oh registry of events by date. I’ve got that but it’s too dark right now and by April I’ll be done with all the space I have a place to add dates.

Sharpie and my other neighboring house’s wall is my fresh agenda for December. I fear the roof is too hazardous and wasn’t worth the lawsuit from the family on the other side

Garweft t1_j1newb7 wrote

Set it as your phones Lock Screen.

Nostradeamus t1_j1lboz7 wrote

How about RemindMe! 35 days

PalpitationOk268 t1_j1knk0p wrote

None in Jan?

BadriPrasad t1_j1kthrt wrote

January is gonna be bullish as fuckkk

leeemmmy t1_j1l9ox0 wrote

Yes 100% I feel this, then a Feb crash

OKImHere t1_j1m3dsr wrote

It's every sixth Wednesday. Sometimes that results in jumping over a month. We just had a meeting at the late-middle of December, so it jumps just barely past January.

d_HOME t1_j1knc9a wrote

When will rate hike stop? July? Or Sept?

SparrowTale t1_j1kpxln wrote

JPow mentioned this month that the target rate is 5.1%. Since the current fed rate is 4.25-4.50%, we are looking at maybe another two hikes of 0.25% each, likely in Feb and Mar.

whicky1978 OP t1_j1kqz0l wrote

I have a feeling that omnibus spending bill is going to create more inflation.

Mourinholib99 t1_j1lsmft wrote

why? its totally in line with other omnibus bills

Mourinholib99 t1_j1lsoag wrote

also half of it is millitary and Ukraine which got 0.0 to do with inflation

whicky1978 OP t1_j1m93zi wrote

That money is making lot of people rich.

Mourinholib99 t1_j1m9hmu wrote

yeah sure i guess but in no means contributes to inflation

KyivComrade t1_j1o1ewp wrote

People whos money is sent offshore to a tax paradise, whoem written off as a mysterious loss here. Money sent to be hoarded in a digital world by the ruling elite...they won capitalism.

Now of you happen to give some money to a normal citizen, one who actually works and produces something, it'll lead to inflation and thus is bad. Food, housing, everything has risen sky high...but me preserving 1/10th of my purchasing power is bad and "dangerous". Mr billionaire getting another few billions is good. 🤡

Goosnavslakovic t1_j1nt4gt wrote

Money circulates. For example, SBF donated to the DNC, many politicians opted to send billions to Ukraine, Ukraine and its citizens made heavy use of crypto, and guess how much of that FTX was involved with? Saying that money is going to another country so therefore not a problem is extremely shortsighted behavior. That completely dismisses money velocity which allows the dollar to be devalued through its circulation which can easily make its way back to the US. Remember MV=PQ

Mourinholib99 t1_j1nwd0b wrote

Okay thats just a bunch of nonsense… In no way if even a tiny amount of money really took this path it still had 0 influence on inflation

whicky1978 OP t1_j1luarb wrote

Like which ones?

−6

Mourinholib99 t1_j1m75kr wrote

you know these happen like nearly every year right?

whicky1978 OP t1_j1m7wq1 wrote

Not worth $1.7 trillion

−1

Mourinholib99 t1_j1nwlzl wrote

2021 omnibus 2.3 Trillion 2022 1.5 Trillion this one 1.7 trillion 2020

whicky1978 OP t1_j1o5x2x wrote

That also correlates with the highest inflation for the past year over year. When governments blow out the spending you get inflation. Just look at Venezuela’s inflation.

Mourinholib99 t1_j1o6ebm wrote

don’t hit me with these talking points man. Of course to much spending can lead to inflation, obviously. 2021 was because Corona and the reaction (for better or for worse) needed a lot more social spending. my point is that this omnibus is extremely ordinary and will have 0 influence of the baseline inflation expectations.

jr1tn t1_j1kq5vg wrote

So far, the Fed has been 100 percent incorrect in their predictions about their own hiks and future rates. But, you think this time is different?

−8

SparrowTale t1_j1kqh1g wrote

Hence using words like “maybe” and “likely”. Ain’t nobody can tell us the future 100%.

Noodleface00 t1_j1kyygx wrote

Jerome Powell said even when they stop rate hike they going to keep rate at 5.1% till 2024

Neerko_bat t1_j1ljbg4 wrote

Wait, did you actually Listen to what daddy JPow was saying? That means you're one of the smarterst WSB users.

nyse125 t1_j1lm7gj wrote

Some of us actually read the SEP but all 11 members' aggregate suggests 4.6% in 2023 and 3.9% in 2024. Not bullish in the slightest either.

Unknownirish t1_j1lxq1h wrote

I actual listen to jpow religiously and he seems stance on no rate cuts until he feels like it folks

want the year? 2025

wsbSIMP t1_j1mi5z4 wrote

This info is outdated though.

The new dot plot has most of the votes for 5%+ terminal rate for 2023. Some have 5.25 and others just 5.1

Source

nyse125 t1_j1mnfxv wrote

No I'm talking about the September projection

Hacking_the_Gibson t1_j1m1or6 wrote

They are going to break something before then.

The layoffs in white collar jobs are going to accelerate and then comes defaults.

viperex t1_j1q3vo0 wrote

How long they hold it there will depend on the target inflation the Fed wants to reach. The question is will JPow hold to that 2% target or will he settle for higher? Some talking heads say he should look at up to 4%

whicky1978 OP t1_j1knljr wrote

I predict it’ll be the middle of the year at the earliest, so hopefully by July

whicky1978 OP t1_j1koz4f wrote

Not that I’m particularly smart I just heard Dan Niles saying on TV

Shapen361 t1_j1mskda wrote

Fed funds futures point to I think May. This could change as the year progresses.

ramsfan00 t1_j1l2zuu wrote

July. Well enter a recession around April - May. People just wont stop spending so the fed will keep raising rates.

OB1KENOB t1_j1kssw1 wrote

Thank you for listing all the days in which I’m gonna lose a shit ton of money :)

burnerelite1377 t1_j1l88up wrote

I’ll go long and you go short, once a direction establishes itself cut bait on the loser, we split the profits on the winner

OB1KENOB t1_j1l89yq wrote

LOL love it. Happy holidays, regard!

Craccn t1_j1ljk2k wrote

Trades flat, theta wins

Edit: also the confirmed trend was a fakeout

armen89 t1_j1nl0yj wrote

FOMCs moving forward will not be a volatile as the last 6 months. Price action will happen days or weeks after fomc. Once current trends become well known they shift.

Flat-Brush6969 t1_j1p8vc4 wrote

that will happen on february first when the american people see that they raised it again and decide to pull out of everything and save their money when in reality saving it will only make the rich… (us gamblers) richer.

Yabbadabba2020 t1_j1kshzi wrote

Ha i thought it said FOMO schedule.

whicky1978 OP t1_j1kszow wrote

You know it could be that too. But wait till a day or two after because it seems like everybody starts buying the day of and then a selloff after that — when rates go up. I like to buy the dips for SOXL

ditchtheworkweek t1_j1ktp3u wrote

Oh so January is only green month.

Kirby-Sama t1_j1kvx43 wrote

Likely, and if the CPI is lower than expected it’s gonna be hella bullish

Flat-Brush6969 t1_j1p8z7s wrote

and if cpi is higher than expected… 😂😂😂 you fools

throw23w55443h t1_j1kur00 wrote

If Dec CPI/PCE is good, they'll do 0.25 in Feb, if its bad they'll do 0.50. If its fantastic and the recession data is bad, theres an outside shot of a pause, but I find that an almost impossible scenario.

Then they have Jan/Feb data for the Mar meeting. Allowing them to either to 0, 0.25 or 0.50 depending on data. If you have 3 more good months if CPI and things like PPI are in the 30s, the feds going to have a hard time justifying a raise.

I think people misinterpret the feds hawkish talk for a promise that they'll destroy the economy to get inflation to 2% next week. What they need is the economy to know they aren't pivoting. Its signalling and for anyone playing the game its all they've ever done.

FAO food index is about 6 months lagging, fertiliser is lagging, both are on the way down so food should be following as should rents.

The big questions will continue to be services and energy, but i expect if you have 9 months of low CPI and the fed stays hawkish in the face of job losses, that happy little separation they enjoy from congress will get tested some more.

Heres an interesting thread about oil

https://mobile.twitter.com/BurggrabenH/status/1606459855170060288

Unknownirish t1_j1lxzms wrote

agreed. plus what the fed is really looking for, and this is going pass the 2 percent inflation, is an average of PCE. So far we are heading down, which is good. Don't expect rate cuts well into 2025, expect a hold on 5% rates

Hacking_the_Gibson t1_j1m1w2o wrote

Something will break long before 2025.

My guess is Q2 2023 at this pace.

Unknownirish t1_j1m589x wrote

Ukraine? Perhaps Taiwan? Or North Korea? Or, this will catch everyone off guard, Japan?

ElectronicReference5 t1_j1m5ib1 wrote

Nuke drop on Ukraine

Unknownirish t1_j1m5n6u wrote

Personally, I don't see it that happening but in case it does: RemindMe! 4 months

ElectronicReference5 t1_j26fgia wrote

If Covid lockdown doesn’t happen best believe it’s the bombing of Ukraine. I’ll place a bigger bet on the nuke happening.

Unknownirish t1_j26j1gu wrote

I don't think that'll be the case, but then again I was wrong with I didn't think Putin would invade Ukraine. He did.

Hard to know.

cheeseburgerr__ t1_j1ksva8 wrote

February is the next rate hike, speculation .5

ElectronicReference5 t1_j1m59v4 wrote

cheeseburgerr__ t1_j1nydrr wrote

No way .75, feds not ready for another bear year

Superb-Ad3945 t1_j1o5he8 wrote

The last one was half way not as bad as it could of been. This is what the end looks like for u. When u get sucked into a complacent market.

forthetorino t1_j1kwsnj wrote

Sometimes I just wonder, ya know man, if the Fed is thinkin about me too…

n2urface t1_j1l7e6u wrote

This is now the Lock Screen of my phone. Thank you fellow Degen

Adam_Axiom t1_j1nmocm wrote

MODS! Please pin this to the top of the sub for all of 2023 as we really do need something like this here.

I can also put together something like a “Market Catalyst 2023” schedule that could be posted. Then maybe members can submit new additions to the schedule for mod approval throughout the year.

InvestTradeEarn t1_j1o8von wrote

What are the top five reasons you use this? I can tell you the number one in my opinion should be to remind yourself that volatility will be occurring that day.

tngman10 t1_j1kqg93 wrote

Lots of economic data to come out in the time it will take for the next couple meetings to arrive.

_MrWallStreet t1_j1kr2xi wrote

Spy will be in the 280s on on 12/13/23

Ok-Geologist5545 t1_j1mfr8s wrote

So many people are gonna be getting bags for the holidays and beyond

Uries_Frostmourne t1_j1kr5dj wrote

Every month. Got it

whicky1978 OP t1_j1krf8k wrote

I noticed the market usually dips the day or two after the feds meet— this past year with interest rate hikes

batman77z t1_j1kzzyf wrote

2023 gonna be our year bois!

Fattyman2020 t1_j1l4g5k wrote

Call directly before Put a day after

JonFrost t1_j1l8sd1 wrote

RemindMe! February 1, 2023

lonewalker1992 t1_j1lcrbv wrote

Thanks for letting me know the days I need to make sure I have sufficient lube on hand

Superb-Ad3945 t1_j1o5ysq wrote

I am always shooting ropes those days too. Have preparation time now, I may make a insta video…

StripperDusted t1_j1lqy9p wrote

The December read is going to be spicy hot based on the malls. I hope they are thinking about a hike before the 23rd.

ManniMakesMoney t1_j1mq6nd wrote

13.12.2023 finally starts the santa really of 2021.

Ok_Lavishness_8001 t1_j1mr8a9 wrote

Great post, I will implement this in my strategies for 2023! Merry Xmas!

wlc824 t1_j1n0jv0 wrote

Screenshot taken. Thank you good sir

Can we get one of these for CPI announcements too?

JGregLiver t1_j1ocycb wrote

January + any month starting with a vowel are meeting free..

TasakaJintoki t1_j1qq39f wrote

Last FOMC movement was pretty weak

Will CPI’s still be as volatile as this last one? 10 point spike at open just to give it all back during the day

AfroDunder12 t1_j1zj84d wrote

I've screenshot this and will save it as my wallpaper 👍⛄

PapaDragon_6 t1_j1kwpna wrote

so these are the days where i will buy put with all my life saving just like in 2022. thks

Flat-Brush6969 t1_j1p9b5v wrote

do you buy the puts after the date?

PapaDragon_6 t1_j1padwq wrote

yep only if market is overbought or trend line is downward otherwise wait for the market to explode

BillN9n t1_j1l3mu6 wrote

Lemme download that photo real quick. Now back to crying 😢

Kilv3r t1_j1l3rw6 wrote

So is it possible that May-June they stop with the hikes if inflation is heading down still? I am well aware that rate drops won’t happen probability any time soon.

Flat-Brush6969 t1_j1p9d7t wrote

that’s how it works 😂😂 they wait long enough until multiplier takes effect

Buildrness t1_j1l6rmr wrote

Sooo, ya'll doing strangles or directional yolo?

mrdougan t1_j1ld8x7 wrote

!remindme 6 weeks

Plastic-Umpire4855 t1_j1lhccv wrote

How many 50bps hikes can you count with the count? 1, 2, 3, 4 Ha Ha 5, 6, 7, 8 Ha Ha.

[deleted] t1_j1li33k wrote

best nights for gambling

Unknownirish t1_j1lxcl1 wrote

save this to my desktop as a reminder for stocks go down after but will likely be up the week par

Joey164 t1_j1lxy8b wrote

Thanks, now I know all the days the market is going to take a dump

dirtbikeriderx1 t1_j1m53gx wrote

I read this as FOM O schedule 2023. I is regard.

Typical-Mouse-4804 t1_j1mt7kw wrote

Gonna print this out and tape it to my wall like a dumbfuck

HungHung_ t1_j1noh5l wrote

Ok so we are safe until February

thesavageinn t1_j1ojvit wrote

So calls all January and puts from then on? Got it 👍

Platanoes t1_j1ou8qq wrote

January moonshot confirmed

Jin-Sakti t1_j1oxmy1 wrote

Volcker can do 20% interest rates , don’t be a pussy jerome.

img