Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

lucasbelite t1_jadi3oc wrote

> "People used to respect others even if they had different views. But not anymore. Our country is gone."

Says the person calling for a civil war and that there would have been more violence on Jan 6th with armed militias if she led it. Can't make this shit up.

And then she gets butthurt because an ordinary civilian accosts her? Something tells me she's not ready to be armed and go out blazing.

poirotoro t1_jadkwl6 wrote

She literally posted video to her own fucking YouTube channel of her verbally accosting David Hogg out on the street when he was here for the March For Our Lives.

She lives and breathes hypocrisy, but it's all performative so she doesn't particularly care.

13toros13 t1_jaew3et wrote

Says the person who called the President a “piece of shit” on her twitter feed.

CAMRATV t1_jadu651 wrote

Was it at Dans Cafe?

Gumburcules t1_jae8hfj wrote

On one hand, she's nowhere near fun enough to enjoy a place like Dan's Cafe.

On the other hand, Dan's bathroom might make it the only place in the city she can stay for any period of time without people around her constantly asking what the foul stench in the air is.

softkittylover t1_jadw4i1 wrote

Maybe it was at that cool, architecturally unique McDonalds?

14thU t1_jaecrya wrote

Ha ha ha😅😅😅

She talks of a national divorce. Humanity needs her to be divorced from the human race.

There was no attack. Vile kunt

sabbyteur t1_jae32k1 wrote

Did this piece of shit seriously tweet:

"People used to respect others even if they had different views."

???

abbygirl t1_jaf1sht wrote

This is the same piece of shit who harassed the parkland mass shooting victims

Dapper-Print9016 t1_jaedh7n wrote

Didn't Thomas Jefferson run attack campaigns impugning the masculinity of his political opponents? When was this respect thing?

sabbyteur t1_jaeejoo wrote

LOL I had to look it up quick:

"For the first and last time in U.S. history, a president found himself running against his vice president.

Things got ugly fast. Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.""

https://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/08/22/mf.campaign.slurs.slogans/

BigLeagueBanker69 t1_jae3ppd wrote

->Capitol Riot happens

MTG: "These are Patriots."

-> Someone voices displeasure with her in a restaurant

MTG: "Our country is gone"

Kalikhead t1_jadygdd wrote

So she got yelled at. Big deal. She’s a public figure and she is known for yelling at others that she doesn’t like.

SilkySlim_1980 t1_jadxmzd wrote

She frequents the Hawk and Dove on Capitol Hill. See her there at lunch sometimes. I wonder if it’s there.

Stimpy3901 t1_jae6ubu wrote

Anyone have lunch plans?

SilkySlim_1980 t1_jaehuhi wrote

When I was there last year, some guy at the bar offered two of the servers waiting on her table to “accidentally” spill food and beverages on her. He was offering 200 to either server. Unfortunately neither one took him up on his offer.

burrito-disciple t1_jaecgby wrote

Republicans: "Let's fight to keep the people of DC disenfranchised, regularly insult them and their city, and meddle in their lives so we can use them as political punching bags to win points back home"

Also Republicans: "Why are the people of DC so mean to us?"

eponinesflowers t1_jae3sn7 wrote

“Attacked”

If she really thinks that people yelling at her is an attack, she needs to get her snowflake ass out of Congress. Like get thicker skin or find a new job, don’t cry to the media about how Americans are holding you responsible for your words and actions

FranklinDC t1_jae3cvk wrote

Thoughts and prayers

greetedworm t1_jadrew8 wrote

If this was an "attack" then she also attacked the families of Sandy Hook victims.

This is good, people like her should not be welcome in polite society.

Pipes_of_Pan t1_jaego61 wrote

Hey if you are the woman in question, PM me your Venmo and I'll buy you a six-pack

nicknotnolte t1_jaf0z22 wrote

Worth noting that Newsweek is not a reliable source and hasn’t been for awhile. It has been sold off multiple times and was even used for money laundering by a Christian college. This article is poorly written dribble and the “attack” was just yelling.

Newsweek is literally just lazy conservative clickbait tied to a formerly legitimate name.

mandolin08 t1_jadon5s wrote

I never advocate for violence. But if you act like an insane shitgibbon long enough, eventually someone is going to punch you in the face. That's life, baby.

jabroni26 t1_jadlr5a wrote

Bring back dueling and let people take their twitter feuds to an open field and settle it with sabers. I'd rather not have twitter irl next to me when I'm getting scammed out of appetizers by my tinder date.

10tonheadofwetsand OP t1_jadn645 wrote

Agreed. Let’s let MTG and Boebert settle their feud this way as a trial run

glopmod t1_jae6xqb wrote

If "attack" is non-violent and not a crime and she is getting yelled at for being a piece of shit, it does not violate TOS for me to say it should happen more often

DinosaurKevin t1_jae305z wrote

Wouldn’t surprise me if this is either a flat out lie or a greatly exaggerated tale. She seems to crave constantly being in the spotlight.

otter111a t1_jae38c2 wrote

Drama seeker attracts drama.

I also don’t believe her in the slightest

akgreenie2 t1_jaeq6c5 wrote

Sounds kinda like how she "attacks" Joe Biden by yelling at him during every SOTU.

"People used to respect others even if they had different views. But not anymore. Our country is gone."

Oh Margie, that is rich coming from you.

mistersmiley318 t1_jaeq2sm wrote

That headline could've used a different word. Even though it's in quotes, "attacked" sounds like she was physically assaulted when it actually seems like people just yelled at her for being an asshole.

debyrne t1_jadlu4x wrote

“Attacked”

LeoMarius t1_jaemalc wrote

Narcissistic drama queen

messmaker523 t1_jadj6po wrote

Was MTG wearing open toe shoes?

noideawhatisup t1_jaemyjp wrote

So were those photoshopped or not? Does she have three abnormally large toes per foot or are her toes crumbled together from trying to fit them into narrow, pointy-toes shoes her whole life? I just saw them last night and nearly vomited. Ma’am, just say no to open-toed shoes, for the love of anything holy.

waconaty4eva t1_jadzj46 wrote

Odd that noone bothered to be filming or has spoken about witnessing this event in this day and age.

HamanitaMuscaria t1_jae4muz wrote

its like these politician types have never lived around the loud and socially active culture of dc people

Ser_Robert_Strong t1_jaeyufm wrote

With the rhetoric she spews, she doesn’t deserve a nice meal in our city.

Blackberryy t1_jaf3k69 wrote

What wouldn’t I give to ruin this literal bridge trolls meal 🙏 This Tuesday’s missions is taking away from people, she has zero right to know a day of peace.

frigidcucumber t1_jae95op wrote

The amount of self righteousness and hypocrisy these people harbor is insane

ezagreb t1_jaeija2 wrote

Perhaps this is the first of many. Gee words really do have consequences

justsomeguy-22 t1_jaeni6l wrote

Why is she so upset over legitimate political discourse?

keyjan t1_jaditg9 wrote

Do we know where this happened? (I skimmed the article—it doesn’t seem to say.)

edsonbuddled t1_jadrx0r wrote

Doesn’t say where or when, so my guess is someone yelled at her and she’s playing the victim.

ksixnine t1_jae1dv2 wrote

Or she’s just lying, and this never happened.

celj1234 t1_jadxzs4 wrote

I hope the woman is okay. Gj stranger

justsomeguy-22 t1_jaendq5 wrote

Why is she so upset over legitimate political discourse?

broadwayallday t1_jae5x02 wrote

maybe she got yelled at for those weird pushups

DCJoe1970 t1_jaemyju wrote

So sad, how can they treat that great woman like that!

−2

n_az_n t1_jaeaz6p wrote

gotta love the comments of the tolerant mob :)

−27