Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Walter_J_Bro t1_j1a09no wrote

He's earning his keep! Mine like to "help" too, especially the beagle.

Ambitious_Ask_1569 t1_j1a30mj wrote

My Springer and Brit think its amazingly funny to leave sticks of cord wood in the snow. Its lots of fun when I snowblow......assholes.

No-Tumbleweed9002 t1_j1dejug wrote

ahahahah, I hate the rocks - but that's funny - I keep a pocket full of shear bolts, usually use 3 or so per session....

Beasagdeux t1_j1ek963 wrote

Honestly I don't know why I didn't think of that. Back when we had a snowblower I used to end up walking to the hardware store at least once a year during a blizzard. :D

alpha417 t1_j19vv2t wrote

BEST STICK EVARR!!

Antnee83 t1_j1abgow wrote

You delete those quotes right now

ILuhMeSomeBlackWomen t1_j1atkq6 wrote

That’s a good boy if I’ve ever seen one, and I have, so I’m tellin’ ya…WHOSAGOODBOY!?

kildar13x t1_j1aconj wrote

He’s a very good boy.

ThisOriginalSource t1_j1agelu wrote

You got a good boy there. My boy is missing the opposite K9, bottom left. He still monches on everything though, knowing full well monching is how he lost the last one.

RisinSon t1_j1deott wrote

I find the kanine helpers make small kindling too. All over the carpet. So helpful! :)

indyaj t1_j1b5703 wrote

Makin' toothpicks.

MontEcola t1_j1b59yr wrote

That's your branch manager? I think he is biting off more than he can chew.

Ebomb1 t1_j1bh4dg wrote

He silly

DidDunMegasploded t1_j1bvpri wrote

He is a very good boy who deserves all the pats!

(And maybe a game of fetch in the snow)

Lawlcat OP t1_j1bxino wrote

This dog gets so much outside fetch time in the snow. We take this giant purple rubber ball and I roll it down the plowed driveway, or throw it into the deep snow in the woods and he has to go bounding up and over snow piles to find it

BlueNoyb t1_j1cdhmu wrote

I just had a flashback to being forced to stack wood for hours in the dead of Maine winter. I need to go take a hot bath now.

timothypjr t1_j1dcrea wrote

And he’s a GOOD boy!

Content_Analysis_938 t1_j1ebly4 wrote

Ha, dogs seem so happy in the snow, I like when they run with their snout buried in the snow like a snowplow!

Born_in_Maine t1_j19w1qo wrote

Thats not a boy, its a dog.

−10

raynedanser t1_j1afk63 wrote

I wonder if you realize that you aren't cool or edgey when you comment in a dog-positive post with your anti-dog rhetoric? You'd have been much better off just scrolling and moving on, your poor thing.

Born_in_Maine t1_j1bjeg1 wrote

When I clicked on this post I expected to see a human child (a boy) carrying a small piece of wood. This post is mistitled.

−3

DidDunMegasploded t1_j1bvy15 wrote

You might not know this, so let me let you in on a piece of insider info that's top-secret, people hate that I know this but I feel nice today:

People call pets their "boys" and their "girls" all the time. The post isn't mistitled at all.

Born_in_Maine t1_j1eeggv wrote

"People call pets their "boys" and their "girls" all the time."

Sounds terrible. Must be a leftover effect of leaded paint and gasoline.

−1

DidDunMegasploded t1_j1f7gvi wrote

Nah, it's a leftover effect of love, kindness, and appreciation for dogs.

raynedanser t1_j1d3fjj wrote

It's really not. The quotation marks should have been a REALLY good hint. And either way, so what?