Submitted by JeffFromNH t3_11dewfz in RhodeIsland

You know the storm is coming. You know the meme. But seriously, what two items can you absolutely, positively never, ever run out of?

For me, it's coffee and beer.

I've got enough canned goods to outlast a zombie apocalypse.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

FieryVegetables t1_ja89a9j wrote

Gasoline and saved up drinking water for us and animals. Those are the not-fun staples. But yeah, coffee would be a problem. I also have that many canned goods, which is good.

Thac0 t1_ja9srux wrote

I’m not stocking up on anything I’ve still got to be at work in the morning so I know I won’t be snowed in

Important-Noise-6241 t1_ja9vvwy wrote

Remember the days of a snowstorm forcing you stuck in the house for a few days. A bit scary at the time but memorable. I'd be up for one of those now...

mommyshlee2 t1_ja9z7va wrote

Bought milk because my son finished what we had but that's it. I've lived here all my life. I'll be up early cleaning my driveway carefully. I have two Cat scans for my back tomorrow and a bone scan I need to go to. It's just another day but with snow.

jt_tesla t1_ja87fzv wrote

Milk, bread and eggs. And half and half

Woodnote_ t1_ja8plin wrote

Coffee and fresh fruit. I’ve also got enough pantry staples to get our family of 4 through at least a month, but I’ll always pick up a ton of fruit for the few days we’ll be stuck at home.

JSchecter11 t1_ja9gaip wrote

It's outrageous how much fruit my child will go through if given the opportunity.

give_me_wine t1_jaafmu5 wrote

Taco kit, meat, edibles, and wine 😂

hcwhitewolf t1_ja8vbc6 wrote

If you mean run out of in a sense of have a lot stockpiled? For some reason, dry pasta and Mac and Cheese. Have way too much of both.

For a major storm that I need to get beforehand, usually nothing but I guess make sure I have gas or propane for the generator and batteries for flashlights.

Hanamii- t1_jaarj45 wrote

Nothing because roads are always fine by the afternoon butttt we were getting some huge snow day then weed

ynwp t1_ja963e9 wrote

Apples and bananas. Easy to digest.

AdIll6974 t1_ja9zrdo wrote

Coffee, non dairy milk, and eggs LOL

TheMadQuahogger t1_jaa92zc wrote

Huge pot of chili. Coffee. Diet Cokes. I think I'm good until April.

Over_Art_921 t1_jabd2mo wrote

Beer and grass. But I already had plenty

_o_h_n_o_ t1_jaa7emf wrote

Potatoes and onions for me

BingBong022 t1_jaaamt5 wrote

This is the funniest thing 🤣