Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

themagicbong t1_jcv14v1 wrote

My first comment is literally a fuckin joke. What are you smoking? You just assumed you know me, who I am, my whole life story and everything based off basically fucking nothing. YOU be better, dude. Stop being so damn judgemental. Its reddit ffs lol. Of course someone is gonna make a joke. Not like it was at ANYONE's expense. Except my own, by showing how I didn't even know what the initials stood for.

−1

WerewolfCircus t1_jcv1kuf wrote

Just because you said you're joking doesn't remove the sarcasm of your comment you pedantic child. They're not mutually exclusive. you attempted humor, and used sarcasm to do so. It is what it is.

themagicbong t1_jcv4gut wrote

You can use sarcasm in a joke without your overall point being sarcastic in nature. I dunno why you're incapable of understanding that, but its true. My comment wasn't sarcastic in nature towards anyone. The joke may have featured sarcasm, but that was not the overall point of the comment. Stop trying to act like you're above me, dude. Its sad. Especially with your bullshit "be better" stuff. That shit is beyond pathetic.

WerewolfCircus t1_jcv7h7s wrote

Yes you are pathetic I agree. Don't hit your wife!

themagicbong t1_jcv7s64 wrote

Says the guy doing the pathetic behavior and attempting to psychoanalyze someone online over a single comment/interaction with them. Lmfao.

WerewolfCircus t1_jcvcc6g wrote

Woof. Try not to take everything on the internet personally, and try to talk less sarcastically. It'll get you somewhere.

themagicbong t1_jcx9xn2 wrote

Yep, I'd surely take advice from you. And its just reddit, man. Nothing to take seriously. Especially some bullshit like this, haha. I do find it funny the crazy reactions from people like you deciding you know all about me and all that. Its always fuckin hilarious when people try to do some insane shit like that based on just about zero. And the response in general is pretty insane to say to someone over some innocuous joke they made.

Imagine passing someone at work, they tell a joke, and you come at them with "you're the type to never admit fault in an argument and must make everyone around you miserable," lmfao.

theDart t1_jcvajf8 wrote

This guy has been explaining from the beginning what he meant by the "sarcastic" comment, y'know the little diddy about old mcdonald that apparently drove you to your core?

Give it a rest, child. He made one joke and outwardly admitted to not knowing anything of the acronym, when your reply was so pithy to begin with, "Well I know it, so...!"

Now you tell him to "not beat his wife?" LMAO goodness gracious take a step back and breathe a moment will ya.

−7

BookDumb-StreetDumb t1_jcv5jiu wrote

>child

This is the crux of it. I wouldn't waste your time here. This person is clearly a minor with a family member that speaks to them almost exclusively in sarcasm, and they haven't had enough exposure to other people to understand that conversing in this way is offputting and annoying.

themagicbong t1_jcxc5jh wrote

Lmfao. As if the way these people have been speaking to me HASN'T been offputting and annoying? Dude what kinda bullshit double standard are you applying, over there, and why should anyone take it seriously? Look at the crazy stuff this guy, the other guy, and yourself, are saying.

I made a joke, the joke featured sarcasm, but the comment itself was not sarcastic towards anyone. I wasn't acting disrespectful towards anyone until I was being disrespected and talked down to myself. Not sure where or why you guys are getting this high and mighty attitude from, but its way worse than anything anyone got from me in this thread.

Lmfao thats so god damn hilarious "they don't know its offputting and annoying." "haven't had enough exposure to other people" like dude you don't see this crazy ass shit you're doing here? Who the fuck does that? You legitimately think you know something about what you're talking about, thats so fucking hilarious and classic reddit, right here.

Really, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. And its clear. Stop trying to pretend like you're better than others and be a normal fuckin person. That shit is beyond fuckin weird to assume you know all this shit about other people who you don't even know, and then deciding that this knowledge grants you permission to put yourself above me and act like you have superiority over me. Thats the most pathetic fucking thing I've ever heard.

BookDumb-StreetDumb t1_jcxdnae wrote

>Everything Everywhere All At Once, which won almost every Oscar last week and is very well known and features Jamie Lee Curtis as a character that looks like this.

​

>Oh yeah, so very well known that I didn't know what the acronym for it was. Clearly that's something that's SUPER well-known.

​

In case you were wondering, this is where you fucked up. This person gave you the answer to your previous question, informed you that the source is in fact well known, and gave context as to why it linked back to the OP. In response, you implied that your own ignorance of the source has any bearing on whether the movie is well known, and did so with sarcasm and snark.

You're exactly right when you say that nobody here knows anything about you. But do yourself a favor and realize that we do know how you have presented yourself in these comments, and that literally dozens of people agree that you're being insufferable. Either be grateful that you're getting detailed feedback like this at all, or ignore it and stay annoying. Nobody in this thread will remember you exist tomorrow, but you're going to have to live with the repercussions of being intolerable for the rest of your life. It's your choice, do whatever you want. Nobody here cares what you do.

−1

themagicbong t1_jcyknht wrote

Actually. Theres all of fucking 3 or 4 of you fuckin weirdos that said anything like that. There were just as many that voiced an opinion similar to my own. You're absolutely fuckin ridiculous, and I hope you have a great day. Take care, dickhead. You were FAR more insufferable, and I hardly said anything more than a fuckin joke before you judgemental pricks went off the deep end with your absolute JOKE of comments towards me.

Also since I can't reply to the bullshit comment underneath this one, u/step-father_of_lies

Look who's fucking talking dude. Wtf is wrong with you? Someone needs to smack the shit outta you, probably just havent had that happen yet in your life, but you will.

BookDumb-StreetDumb t1_jcys025 wrote

Woof. Good luck out there. Have a good one.

themagicbong t1_jcysavy wrote

I like the woofs, not gonna lie. What kinda dog are you? But hey, no hard feelings, pal. Take care, hope you have a good one, as well.

lol you really blocked me? you guys are even more lame than I was giving you credit for.

Step-Father_of_Lies t1_jczosq1 wrote

Holy fuck you are in denial. You should have shut your fucking mouth long long ago but you just kept digging. It's truly amazing how you weren't able to step back and say, "Maybe I was wrong a bit" but no, you just push on.