Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

More_Impact9752 t1_j18yw6h wrote

OMG!!! The laugh I just had. At least you lived to tell the tale. Lol

−16

iPod3G t1_j191ia4 wrote

“I swear to Michael Jackson!”

88BlueBeard t1_j193fz1 wrote

Next time, use butt plug to avoid this exact scenario. ;)

maexx80 t1_j1945zw wrote

Yeah ... A guy ramming his dick into an anus at speed will most definitely not say "oooopsie what happened" and not feel it. Unless your anus somehow is gaping wide open. This is creative writing.

Dimalen t1_j1948fa wrote

Why are so many people bouncing on top and not grinding? And then when pointed out that you can grind, they act like the surprised Pikachu. WHYYY?? (Not shaming, so apologies in advance, it just surprised me so much)

It's just weird because my first instinct was to grind and we adore it, also my partner had partners before and he is also surprised with the bouncing thing.

So, why?

Stock_Regular8696 t1_j196b67 wrote

I feel like you broke some laws of physics here. I'm surprised the dick is okay and not in a state of medical emergency. What you described is the #1 cause of broken cocks.

SallyHeap t1_j196ogb wrote

The ass feels like an o ring because it's basically just the sphincter and then open intestine, the vagina feels like a handshake because the opening isn't any tighter than the walls.

faustinesesbois t1_j197t8a wrote

Once in this position, his dick just slit open my vag. Would not recommend as well. Edit : thnx for the downvotes you virgins

−5

Sarbearr_x t1_j199jr1 wrote

Omg you poor thing 😭😭😭 I’m glad you’re okay now! It was kinda funny!

−15

Alwayspuzzles t1_j19abgn wrote

Before my current partner I have not even enjoyed being on top and Ive tried both grinding and bouncing. It didn't feel like anything to me My previous partners have only enjoyed bouncing so I have done it for them. With my current partner grinding feels great for both of us. So from my experience I just think people are built differently and because of that fit better in different ways.

cregsmumsbush t1_j19ahvz wrote

You cant tell a story like and not share the video

Dimalen t1_j19b7mi wrote

The pressure gives a stronger sensation in the right places I think, also it looks sexier to me, and grinding btw is also more pleasurable to my partner rather than bouncing, like we've been together for almost 4 years and we maybe tried bouncing once for experiment, so this is why it surprises me:D

So again, I hope it does not come as I judge it or think it's the wrong way, it's just that "being in the field" for a while and listening to my friend's experiences it's just weird to me that someone bounces? And it looks also awkward to me I don't know why, like, not sexy, especially when someone writes that they squatted while bouncing, it's like .... HOW AND WHY?

Also I am from a European country if it counts, because despite me having been to the USA before, I still realize that while both our worlds are the digitalized, civilized worlds we are very different TO THE CORE! It is interesting haha

Btw we recently watched a Bill Burr interview I think with Joe Rogan? And there he was talking about how it felt painful while the woman grinded because the woman being shaven hurts him while grinds and we just watched baffled like... HOW DO THESE PEOPLE FUCK THERE?? WHY DO THEY HAVE THESE ISSUES WHEN NONE OF OUR AQUINTANCE DOES?😂

Sorry I realize my surprise and experience may give you the same reaction I have regarding bouncing, it's just weird haha

Alwayspuzzles t1_j19cdbr wrote

Yea it is strange and I hope so til! I always assumed it was me who was built different when Ive read so much about how it is other womens favourite position. But I realise just now that I have had a different favourite position with every partner ^^

Dimalen t1_j19dzj3 wrote

For sure! Also I think the other reason why it surprises me is when someone advises the grinding instead of bouncing, so many times the answer is "hmm I will try, didn't think about it" is so weird to me. That it's not even an option for many and the default action is to bounce

Xepzero t1_j19fe6p wrote

This sub has gone to shit

Edit: OP you degenerate

MagicHDx t1_j19fp7l wrote

Doesn’t work like this but okay girl.

BacilQadir715 t1_j19gg8o wrote

U cant just mention a video without posting it. The people wanna see.

P.S if ur not sure if u should post it dm me i will check to see 😉

−2

MotoHULK t1_j19guvc wrote

This will be the butt of many jokes

−1

Kendovv t1_j19h6ap wrote

Rn best decision u could make is to start an of with say a 5-10 dollar subscription and say if ppl want to see it they need to pay. You'll make a quick few bucks guaranteed. You might even me able to kickstart a decent of career from just this post.

Kaiser93 t1_j19hfnu wrote

> I said “It went up my ass” and he said “OH SHIT”

Appropriate reaction.

−1

AlwaysLurkNeverPost t1_j19hhef wrote

I think the worst case scenario of "my dick broke" is way more likely here

Dimalen t1_j19hiug wrote

No, I mean sometimes in sex-related subs when there are questions or anything, many people mention how they bounce in general during sex, and the grinding was never an option for them. So even when no filming involved

Electrical_Safe4685 t1_j19hx98 wrote

This happened to me once!

I was on top, sorta missionary but with her legs folded up to her chest. I was doing what wet called the "Rabbit"... self explanatory.

I was going as fast as possible with maximum thrusting, it was going great, she finished twice. Apparently I over stroked and I went balls deep in her ass, came out and went right back into her vagina, in the same stroke.. She screamed bloody murder and smacked me in the mouth. We weren't strangers to anal, she loved it actually! But that time, no preparation, no warning. We never did that position again. She was crying for a while after too.

Benching_Data t1_j19i165 wrote

Whoever wrote this has never tried anal in their entire life.

assmblyreq t1_j19i399 wrote

The truly worst outcome from those girl-on-top positions is the greatly increased likelihood of fracturing your man's penis.

mailordermonster t1_j19ijot wrote

I'm with you. This is BS. There's a reason that anal requires a lot of lube and foreplay. Unless she's got a vacuum ass that's sucking up lube, there's no way a "good sized" dick is getting in without the dick owner realizing. Even then, hed notice the difference. Would probably also result in anal tearing if she were riding him so hard that she managed to get fully penetrated in one bounce.

MissRaffix3 t1_j19in6t wrote

Wouldn't you feel it start to enter your ass before it's literally all the way in there tho?

Benching_Data t1_j19inkc wrote

I can tell you for a fact if you're saying your boyfriends dick went all the way in either hes built like a pencil or you're built like the M4. It would never happen, or you'd be in excruciating pain and probably bleeding from the experience. Literally anyone who has even attempted anal will tell you it is not something you can just do on a whim, it takes preparation and time

Go outside for a bit kid

kombuchachi t1_j19it15 wrote

How fucking weird to reference a rape scene from a show for comparison. You have issues dude.

lol_admins_are_dumb t1_j19itla wrote

This has happened with my wife and I. The thing about anal is that it's so tight because you're anticipating it so you tighten up. But if you're not expecting it, it is possible to slip in. And especially if you're wearing a condom or using lots of lube, it's not that impossible to not notice after just a single thrust.

What happened to my wife at the time is that she took it just fine, but as soon as she realized what had happened, she started freaking out, which caused her to tighten up, which THEN made me immediately realize what happened and it started to hurt her a lot.

baucher04 t1_j19j5sf wrote

I read "hiding" and was very confused by the post itself, until I reread the heading of it.

also, you would have passed out if that really happened, lol.

WolvoNeil t1_j19je12 wrote

I too have sex fellow teens, but you wouldn't know my girlfriend she goes to another school

ClankyBat246 t1_j19jftl wrote

Do be careful... ass/vag wall is thin and can break/fracture easily.

I'm told the recovery time and potential medical treatment is long and painful with higher risk than expected.

Crash4654 t1_j19jg09 wrote

Dicks and buttholes don't work anything like this story. If it played out like she says then somebody would be extremely injured in this setting, either with a broken dick or ruptured colon. Blood would be involved

mtl_jim t1_j19jize wrote

If his cock is wet enough because she’s super wet, it can happen. Maybe she says that it went all the way it but in really didn’t go all the way in but it still hurt

−6

Dimalen t1_j19jwxc wrote

Also I just realized that maybe I am not clear - but the dick is inside, right? Because this is how I mean it. Not grinding ON the dick while it lays on the stomach but it is inside

plighter t1_j19jz48 wrote

Why do people feel the need to make up shit like this?

pmaurant t1_j19k9p7 wrote

Even people with lots of experience receiving anal sex would be hurt.

JohnnyBandito t1_j19kfsf wrote

Share video, covering face of course, or it didn’t happen

dytrlove t1_j19l8n0 wrote

One guy (not that big and i had experience with anal) went into my ass while missionary without even noticing. I enjoyed it

LPPrince t1_j19nbn6 wrote

Sounds a bit doubtful but that’s one way to advertise

Ktulu789 t1_j19noci wrote

You're all wrong, when she's in certain positions (like doggy or reverse cowboy) and very wet, the D can go anywhere. And boy! Does it go in terribly easy.

For one thing, those positions make the D point down, when normally erected it will point up. For another, if it's fully lubricated and both are also sweating it will slide in like a fish in your hands. It has nothing to do with how big the anus is. In this case is her entire body weight pushing on a D.

It's bad because you never want that to happen and it hurts like hell but it's an accident and I guess that you may not even notice if you're not watching, maybe just enjoying the moment.

−1

Ktulu789 t1_j19o7p6 wrote

If the dick is hard it won't twist/break. I'm with OP from experience (sadly). So far, it happened to me twice in my life with different partners. It's not something I liked.

−1

thewickedwitch1312 t1_j19qela wrote

Actually had the exact same thing happen to me, bodily fluids are a hell of a lube. It slid right in, one stroke, and I was down. He immediately noticed what had happened and just held me while I cried from shock. I agree that the most unbelievable part of the story is that he didn’t notice. He surely should have noticed.

thewickedwitch1312 t1_j19r94k wrote

No. A lot of the tightness and pain comes from mental anticipation; if you are in the middle of vaginal sex and you are not anticipating anal, your asshole flares open and closed by itself. It is very very easy for it to slide in, and by the way, vaginal wetness is lube! Literally a natural lubricant. And if the sex is good, theres a lot of that to go around.

Obvious_Drink2642 t1_j19rd3r wrote

If someone read this before they deleted their account can you explain what happend

HeywoodPeace t1_j19w3tn wrote

Yes, but what I feel when having sex is the sliding in and out, long strokes. When a woman grinds she enjoys rubbing her clit against the guy's pelvis, but the guy gets a mild foreskin adjustment similar to what pants do when you shift in a chair