Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

zymtez t1_j9slrwq wrote

Where’s the punchline?

Fun_Let_6140 t1_j9t90d6 wrote

I heard toke 20 years ago but it was a bum who was Santa Claus.

pneighthan t1_j9to3bw wrote

Leprechaun says "I'll grant ye a magical wish." Story continues as above. Man says, crying, "I wish you'd stop!"

goddamnmike t1_j9ua8z4 wrote

It's more like a commanding voice of steel that makes vaginas moisten and assholes pucker. The kind that could address an entire audience without a microphone. It's enough to make your momma spread eagle while you jack off in the closet using your tears to lube up.

−19

CharaPresscott t1_j9uorzs wrote

Given the comments, and downvotes, you don't exactly have a good grasp of your maturity

RaiseOutside8472 t1_j9uuy0t wrote

some inconsistencies in the joke. if the drunk guy is irish he would know that

1. a leprechaun would try to trick him to still not give him the pot of gold.
  2. a leprechaun would never offer his pot of gold for anything. or appear other than to offer to mend shoes.
  3. if you look a leprechaun straight in the eyes he has to give you whatever you want but will offer his pot of gold to safe his gold mine. so drunk could just look him in the eyes and demand the pot of gold.

Slitheytove1031 t1_j9vghpb wrote

Thank you. My father (the source of many of the best jokes) told me this one back in '97. I had just moved to San Diego and we had gone out for a pint. He has been gone five years now and this made me laugh and smile with a great memory. Thank you.

Erik_Soop t1_j9w1ru8 wrote

After reading Leprechaun and drunk I guessed that the joke would be a drunk telling a story to his family about something he done to a leprechaun last night, and one kid explaining it was him/her. Glad I was wrong, the way the story unfolded.

​

Edit:spelling

kethh7 t1_j9w3okz wrote

Looking at the comments op is the leprchaun.

Cinderredditella t1_j9w5n3p wrote

No no, you don't get it, he's mature like family guy and happy tree friends.
Ah, man. I'd reminisce about the days I too was 14 and special, but I'm afraid I've repressed it along with all the teen angst and Linkin Park lyrics.

RaiseOutside8472 t1_j9x81c7 wrote

play an online game with the Irish have to deep dive into their culture a lot . druids are actually the most interesting part of their culture for me. leprechauns are probably more something like mythology.

look at this wicked good warning to someone

Meileann muilte Dé go mall ach meileann siad go mín.(The mills of God grind slowly but they grind finely).

CookieMan9797 t1_j9x8cxl wrote

“I ain’t reading all that.” -Random People when they see more than one sentence