Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BeltfedOne t1_isyg5tp wrote

This decision should have been made within a hour of receiving the report.

miserystate t1_isyoxck wrote

Exactly! Hazelwood school district is HUGE! There’s plenty of schools to transfer these kids to.

Fluffybunnykitten t1_isyoid6 wrote

Since WW2? I wonder if there’s any data on any spikes in cancer cases from students that went there.

julieannie t1_isysuii wrote

My parents lived there, went to school there, played in the creek and I ended up with cancer. Could easily just be shit luck but without studies we’ll never know.

miserystate t1_isz4igk wrote

I just realized this as well, my mom and dad were both raised here and both got cancer (mom died) and I had cancer when I was 17. Shiiiiitttt. Why didn’t I think of this before??

Ditovontease t1_isz9p38 wrote

dak4f2 t1_it15iya wrote

Jesus Christ.

>Another tragic and bizarre occurrence has been unfolding in Bridgeton, Missouri. In 1973, approximately 47,000 tons of the same legacy radioactive waste was moved from Latty Avenue and was illegally dumped into a neighborhood landfill named West Lake. This landfill became an EPA Superfund site in 1990. For the last seven years, an uncontrolled, subsurface fire has been moving towards an area where the radioactive waste was buried. The community’s fear is that fire will meet the radioactive particles. These particles will then attach to smoldering vapor and become airborne, migrating off-site and contaminating communities miles away.

Im_ready_hbu t1_it1d25b wrote

Bro I'm just trying to go to bed why you gotta terrify me like this

Ditovontease t1_isz9gj9 wrote

Have you seen Atomic Homeland? Its a documentary about St Louis and all the people that have gotten cancer there.

Be ready to get fucking angry.

SomethingElse521 t1_isysuzz wrote

There are statistically significant high levels of cancer in the area in and around coldwater creek.

Source: live in st louis

Yanlex t1_iszdv8x wrote

It was literally declared a superfund site 30yrs ago. That shouldn't be surprising in and of itself.

I wish they released the actual measured amounts detected. It says they detected "22x the amount of radioactive lead-210 expected at the playground". Uhh... what exactly is the "expected amount" of radioactive material that is found at an elementary playground?

EDIT: Here is the actual report. Its pretty bad. They specifically call out the Army Corps of Engineers for doing a negligent job on earlier testing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/124fnZz3VJ2KozmhmbYiiedqaPKetRST9/view

Kagrok t1_iszitc9 wrote

>Uhh... what exactly is the "expected amount" of radioactive material that is found at an elementary playground?

Background radiation is everywhere. The US averages about 3mSv/yr

https://radwatch.berkeley.edu/background-radiation/

Yanlex t1_iszj2hs wrote

Yes, but they are talking about radioactive materials being present: lead-210, polonium, and radium. The 22x amount specifically for the lead-210, not radiation level in general.

zer1223 t1_iszkz99 wrote

There's a tiny bit of that stuff everywhere, yes. And I mean really really tiny

−1

Yanlex t1_iszmnjo wrote

No, there is not radioactive lead and polonium everywhere.

−9

razorirr t1_iszzhz5 wrote

Yeah there is for lead 210. Its a naturally occuring trace element in soil.

Dig up the ground on your property, send it for analysis, and they will find some amount of it. In the vast majority of places this amount will be so small, it wont matter.

Same goes for polonium 210.

The numbers are tiny, but they are not 0

DiscountFoodStuffs t1_it05rse wrote

Lol what? Google: Polonium-210 and lead-210 in the terrestrial environment: a historical review or Occurrence and Geochemistry of Lead-210 and Polonium-210 Radionuclides in Public-Drinking-Water Supplies from Principal Aquifers of the United States

bretto2004 t1_iszwjhm wrote

Are you stating a horrible fact, or genuinely sleep better at night thinking that only "tiny" amounts somehow don't cause cancer?

−9

Mend1cant t1_it04uyq wrote

I mean, tiny amounts don’t necessarily cause cancer. It really depends on how tiny it is. Radiation effects aren’t a black and white thing at low levels. Airline pilots are exposed to radiation at a higher level than most people working next to nuclear reactors just from background.

ChumaxTheMad t1_iszwvm5 wrote

The local issue has been govt refusal to admit/recognize/study the issue (of leaks in Coldwater into the wider watershed and the superfund site actively harming communities around it, which the govt actively denied) and especially to help the victims. Maybe we're getting a bit closer now. I live really close to this and I really hope I luck out of it.

kapootaPottay t1_it0oznc wrote

I'm furious! 1. engineers can't create an accurate Superfund boundary? 2. They are just realizing it now??? A Fuckin Geiger Counter that a 4 year old can operate while walking in the woods;

"paw? it's clicking."

ChumaxTheMad t1_it0pbd2 wrote

A lot of these sites are engaged in active cover-up in order to not have to deal with the associated costs, especially bc a lot of it should be paying to relocate people. Especially ones located near poor and indigenous communities. There's a history and legacy of this kind of bullshit with superfund sites.

DarkSideMoon t1_it2url9 wrote

Every time I read something about the Corps of Engineers it blows my mind how such a rogue, corrupt, fraudulent, and frankly criminal organization can continue to operate with almost total impunity. What they did with dams in the middle of the 20th century was criminal. They openly admitted to lying to Congress about how much money it would take to rebuild the levees in New Orleans after Katrina so they could build them to a higher spec.

Fluffybunnykitten t1_iszab65 wrote

Interesting, hopefully there can be a class action lawsuit brought forward for the people affected.

Podo13 t1_isz11gh wrote

They made a documentary about the area like 5-ish years ago. Atomic Homefront is what it's called IIRC.

Pro_CD_47 t1_iszioog wrote

I can't seem to find the self reported disease map of the floodplain that covers the Coldwater creek neighborhood. But here is an abc news article about the federal agency that documented increase cancer and disease risk.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/wireStory/final-report-confirms-coldwater-creek-cancer-risk-62752639#amp_agsa_csa=49326498&amp_ct=1666212571391&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16662125416241&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com

You should look into the Westlake landfill. That's where all the waste that was at Coldwater creek ended up. Now it's on fire underground. It's classified as a subsurface smoldering event. Luckily the flairs they added is keeping the air somewhat clean in the area.

kapootaPottay t1_it0qwot wrote

responsible parties that have been identified for Operable Units 1 and 3 for the West Lake Landfill site are Bridgeton Landfill, LLC; Cotter Corporation (N.S.L.); and the U.S. Department of Energy. Bridgeton Landfill, LLC is the owner and/or operator of the site.

kapootaPottay t1_it0miaf wrote

Undoubtedly! Folks! We're looking at the new SUPERFUND SITE, due to radiation hitching rides on water molecules. Land: 500meter radius Land at lower elevations, even 2 centimetres: 100% Aquifers; Well water at 1kilometer radius - more if well.is at lower elevation.

kapootaPottay t1_it0n64i wrote

find out by contacting the funded law firms involved in class-action ... they Must have it. Sign up now!

madsciencepro t1_isyjcl8 wrote

Do you want Class of Nuke 'Em High? Because that's how you get Class of Nuke 'Em High!

luna1108 t1_isyrrlt wrote

Watching that show and thinking nobodies going to that stupid, and here we are.

TGOTR t1_isyolte wrote

That is how you get class of nuke 'em high

copium22 t1_it28sli wrote

They already have nuke em high. There is a cold war uranium processing plant that was literally right down the road from a high school. Francis Howe high school in Welton spring

Lily_Loud_Cat t1_isynccp wrote

In 2040 we'll be seeing ads similar to the current Camp Lejeune Class Action ads.

> If you or a loved one were diagnosed with a severe illness and lived, worked, or were stationed at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina between August 1st, 1953 and December 31, 1987 educated at Jana Elementary School in Florissant, Missouri any time between 1965 and 2038, you may have an opportunity to seek justice.

newguestuser t1_isz5cyx wrote

Maybe sooner than that. The scientist behind this study also did study on Camp Lejune.

kapootaPottay t1_it0rb1u wrote

yep. when i started seeing those commercials, i thought, oh yeah. i remember reading that about 10 years ago

[deleted] t1_isyfhfu wrote

[removed]

Ditovontease t1_isz97hf wrote

Everyone should watch Atomic Homeland Atomic Homefront https://www.atomichomefront.film/

Its about how St Louis is basically a toxic waste dump and the EPA lies to homeowners there about how safe these sites are. meanwhile all these kids in affected neighborhoods are getting cancer and dying

>>The City of St. Louis has a little known nuclear past as a uranium-processing center for the Atomic bomb. Government and corporate negligence led to the dumping of Manhattan Project uranium, thorium, and radium, thus contaminating North St. Louis suburbs, specifically in two communities: those nestled along Coldwater Creek – and in Bridgeton, Missouri adjacent to the West Lake-Bridgeton landfill.
>
>>In the Coldwater Creek area, residual radioactive waste was left outside in piles along Latty Avenue, a street very close to the creek. St. Louis is a flood plain so when it rained, dangerous radionuclides flooded into the creek. And inundated homes, gardens, public parks and businesses. For decades, children played in or alongside the radioactively-contaminated creek. Residents have now documented their illnesses: high rates of very rare cancers, birth defects, and various autoimmune disorders. These illnesses are potentially linked to ionizing radiation poisoning although what is required is a epidemiological study on how low-level radiation effects humans over decade.
>
>>Another tragic and bizarre occurrence has been unfolding in Bridgeton, Missouri. In 1973, approximately 47,000 tons of the same legacy radioactive waste was moved from Latty Avenue and was illegally dumped into a neighborhood landfill named West Lake. This landfill became an EPA Superfund site in 1990. For the last seven years, an uncontrolled, subsurface fire has been moving towards an area where the radioactive waste was buried. The community’s fear is that fire will meet the radioactive particles. These particles will then attach to smoldering vapor and become airborne, migrating off-site and contaminating communities miles away.
>
>>Remarkably, Republic Services, the company that owns and operates the landfill continues to state that the landfill is in a “safe and managed state.” The company also states that the underground fire is contained and not approaching the radiation.
>
>>Ironically in March 2016, the EPA re-mapped a radiation storage area and found that radiologically-impacted materials migrated farther south than first thought. Therefore, the radiation is now closer to where the subsurface fire is. In August 2016, the EPA admitted that the radiation was less than 700 feet from the fire. Although the E.P.A. acknowledges the radiation is there, they refuse to order an emergency action to take over and relocate families closest to the landfill.
>
>>Residents are outraged by this bureaucratic nightmare and this situation has created an “us versus them” dynamic that is fueling community advocacy. Their collective view is that the EPA’s Superfund laws are failing to protect them.
>
>>Just Moms STL, a strong group of moms-turned-advocates believes their communities are being poisoned. Just Moms states that they will not stop fighting until the EPA either fully removes the waste or permanently relocates residents living nearest the landfill.
>
>>At the same time, the grassroots organization, Coldwater Creek – Just the Facts Please, is working to educate the community, educate healthcare professionals, and for community inclusion in the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act.
>
>>Our film documents those (mostly women) who have mobilized to get answers, created a powerful coalition and continue to fight for environmental justice.
>
>>St. Louis, Missouri is the case study for how legacy radioactive sites, in suburban areas, are presently being mismanaged and mishandled by federal and state agencies and private corporations who are supposed to be accountable.

asphyxiationbysushi t1_isyu7at wrote

I grew up pretty much next door to this school, as did my mother, my family had the same home since the 1950's. Just recently in the last decade, the army admitted to testing radiological chemical weapons (for Cold War use) over St. Louis. They were dumping them over less affluent parts of the city, including this neighborhood. My mother told me a story once about how, as a kid, she saw a plane fly overhead and found herself covered in a white powder. I myself remember seeing loads of unusual things.

The cancer rate in this area is also extremely high. I don't know if there are any studies, but the neighbourhood had an unusual amount of twins as well, self included.

HiggsBoson_ t1_iszcewp wrote

Go on... The unusual thing's everybody is interested what was it.

asphyxiationbysushi t1_iszdxqk wrote

Meteorologically, St. Louis has similar wind patterns as cities in Russia and Korea. We also have a lot of dense housing projects, similar to Russia. They were testing a Cold War weapon they were developing that caused health ailments for people while not destroying infrastructure.

Every year at school, several kids would die of leukaemia and sometimes cancers rarely seen in young people. I actually thought numerous deaths a year was normal.

This article is long but very good at explaining what was happening:

https://historycollection.com/u-s-government-secretly-tested-weapons-citizens-st-louis/3/

HiggsBoson_ t1_iszf6q0 wrote

Oh shit that's horrifying. When even army doesn't want that land then they know they fucked it up for generations.

asphyxiationbysushi t1_iszg1nf wrote

The land is fucked up and the amount of health problems isn't just cancer. I'm only in my 40's and so many other women I know have major infertility problems/ PCOS and/or female cancers starting in their teens and twenties. Even my mother had late stage uterine cancer at age 23. Starting menstruation at age 8-9 was not uncommon, I did and so did the other girls. It's tragic.

AspirinTheory t1_iszti0g wrote

Jesus Christ. Should be on r/nosleep.

I'm glad you're around to tell us these things.

[deleted] t1_isyhucy wrote

[removed]

Celestial8Mumps t1_isym21s wrote

This would also mess with Texas new student DNA kits. 😬

Lemon_head_guy t1_isyqdcs wrote

DNA kits?

EvlMinion t1_isyt53e wrote

As I understand it, TX is sending kits to parents so they can keep a sample of their kid's DNA on hand should something happen to them at school. It's not mandatory, but wtf.

Offtopic_bear t1_isyssxd wrote

Right. This might be my, "Just when I think nothing they do can surprise me anymore." moment for the day.

Lemon_head_guy t1_isyswgd wrote

No like I’m legit confused. I live in Texas and haven’t seen any news in dna kits. I need an explanation

Estridde t1_isywcwy wrote

Basically, due to Uvalde, Texas is encouraging parents to keep a sample of their children's DNA and fingerprints for if something should happen to them.

Offtopic_bear t1_isyt60d wrote

I'm legit confused too 😂 lived in Houston years ago and still have a host of friends and some family in various parts of the state.

red_sutter t1_isyqu0r wrote

Has to be laser guns, it’s the only thing that hurts the mutant sperm monsters

[deleted] t1_isygzpy wrote

[deleted]

miserystate t1_isyp39x wrote

You’re thinking of southern Missouri, Florissant is right next to the city limits of St. Louis.

julieannie t1_isysp34 wrote

Unfortunately I do genealogy with the Florissant area being one of my focuses and there’s a lot of endogenous old Catholic families. Not as bad as the small Catholic towns in Lincoln and St. Charles County but a decent amount.

oedipus_wr3x t1_isyv3u2 wrote

Don’t forget the Lutherans, too! My grandmother was from Ferguson, and her grandparents were cousins.

miserystate t1_isyt68q wrote

Not surprising. People who were born here, tend to not move out, especially the oldest generations. Florissant is very old city.

miserystate t1_isyop22 wrote

I live right next to Coldwater Creek, we’ve always known it was contaminated.

oedipus_wr3x t1_isyvrw3 wrote

I came here thinking it was going to be Francis Howell, but it’s another school in the StL area near nuclear waste 🙄

IAMA_Drunk_Armadillo t1_iszpir4 wrote

I went to North but even in the 90s we joked about students from Howell glowing in the dark.

brucebrowde t1_isyqn0n wrote

> A Missouri school board decided Tuesday to shut down a grade school that sits near a contaminated creek after a study funded by law firms involved in a class-action lawsuit found high levels of radioactive material inside the school.

I feel like these days everything is trying to get someone inside schools hurt, even unintentionally. Damn...

half_dozen_cats t1_isz6u9v wrote

Of course it's just down the road from this ...

>An exothermic reaction at the Bridgeton (Mo.) Sanitary Landfill that began nearly six years ago continues to smolder. This is a concern because of low-level radioactive material that was disposed of at the adjacent West Lake Landfill in 1973.

That whole area is cursed.

mari0br0 t1_isyuqee wrote

A little too late I think

ThisistheInfiniteIs t1_it00ejn wrote

The nuclear industry is one of the most dishonest and corrupt industries ever.

This is an absolute horror for these people and their children and nobody is being held responsible because the industry is essentially allowed to regulate itself. What a nightmare!

ThisistheInfiniteIs t1_it7erxs wrote

Mallinckrodt, one of the companies who caused this tragedy, has never been held accountable and is still in business today making fuel for nuclear reactors.

skunk_ink t1_it4w90b wrote

>The nuclear industry is one of the most dishonest and corrupt industries ever.

The Oil industry is 1000 times worse.

[deleted] t1_it603ap wrote

[removed]

ThisistheInfiniteIs t1_it78gto wrote

This is absolutely false, the nuclear energy sector uses a significant portion of weapons uranium as reactor fuel and has sites all over the globe that are hopelessly contaminated. They share the responsibility for several polluted sites with the defense industry. But because of corruption and lobbying efforts, are not held responsible.

Swarlolz t1_iszg6u5 wrote

motherfucker. I delivered a book fair to that school 2 weeks ago.

Fizzicyst t1_isykocs wrote

There was an episode of "Numb3rs" like this. Though the material was just toxic and not radioactive and toxic.

Syilem t1_isyz5w5 wrote

I feel like everything I read about “Mo” is in the St Louis realm. Is this area that much more shitty than KC realm? There may just be an information bias at play here?

oedipus_wr3x t1_it24hes wrote

I’d say it is, for a few reasons. I’m not an expert, but I grew up in the area and no one has responded to you. I would say it’s because StL was at one of the biggest cities in the country 100 years ago, then shrank rapidly as demographic trends changed. That’s led to a certain degree of decay and abandonment that you don’t get in KC, which was never that big to start with.

Also, in a massive self-own, St. Louis became an independent city in the late 1800s, when it was most booming and the county was just farms and small towns. So in the 50s when white flight was happening everywhere, the city lost its tax base to the county.

St. Louis county is its own mess because instead of having a cohesive plan to improve, it’s made of almost 100 tiny, corrupt independent towns who fight with each other over the scraps.

[deleted] t1_isyzw3x wrote

[removed]

Sampson437 t1_it02e5w wrote

It's Democrat run area. Been that way for years. Most of the run down areas are democrat run. The nice areas around stl are republican run and the Francis Howell location (republican run) has already been cleaned up.

−7

Katana1369 t1_iszr9oe wrote

While the area along Coldwater Creek is racially mixed, about 80% of Jana Elementary School’s 400 students are Black.

ChumaxTheMad t1_iszwlx9 wrote

I'm just glad these bastards are finally starting to admit what's been killing our people for decades.

ElectricLego t1_it2qbtw wrote

I was not surprised to find that this school is near the Bridgeton landfill

This is the one they made a documentary about a few years ago because it had WW2 era nuclear waste dumped there illegally (and subsequently started burning underground)

my3sgte t1_isyutzw wrote

There’s a lot of business’s and restaurants on that creek…running through northern St. Louis there. Curious if that’s an issue!?

Here’s a army corp pdf link

https://www.mvs.usace.army.mil/Portals/54/docs/fusrap/factsheets/Virtual_FUSRAP_Open_House/CWC_Sampling_Fact_Sheet_New_Format.pdf

cutestslothevr t1_it27rl8 wrote

It's likely not an issue for people just passing through, but workers or regular patrons? Exposure over time is the big risk.

numbskullerykiller t1_isztldy wrote

What the F? None of this sounds good at all. They were cleaning it up and taking the radioactive dirt to Idaho? That sounds like how I clean. Just shift crap from one place to another.

yourguidefortheday t1_iszuwmj wrote

This headline is something I would expect to see in a pre-war terminal entry in the fallout universe.

earhere t1_isyugll wrote

It's too bad they won't get super powers from radioactive waste. just cancer most likely.

bobvex t1_iszau6k wrote

What is this... Tromaville?!? Where's that fucking mop boy!!

7billionpeepsalready t1_iszfzjz wrote

At this point? He's waiting for that girl, wearing a tutu at the pool. Should fall into that barrel any time now.

Rexxbravo t1_iszvbvl wrote

I got superpowers from...or wait its cancer.

Elegant_Fun5295 t1_it056ax wrote

Major payouts coming but not worth the health risks

kapootaPottay t1_it0kpw9 wrote

"..close the school until it can be cleaned up" = build a new one somehere other than here, for, um say, for at least the next 75 years.

Sivick314 t1_it0yyfu wrote

i don't understand, all the reviews of the school were glowing!

i'll see myself out

pdzulu t1_it17js5 wrote

Maybe the radiation was in all those scary books

JerrieBlank t1_it1aqqy wrote

Yeah the school is a toxic radioactive waste site, but let’s burn books that mention black people to protect our kids from the homosexual pole dancers

ProjectFantastic1045 t1_it1d85h wrote

GOP is probably like: ‘okay, now just stay at home and try to learn reading with the bible.’

OffgridRadio t1_it3a987 wrote

For anyone in the nuclear energy industry wondering why we don't build more power plants, this is why. You are ALL a bunch of lying pieces of shit. Nuclear will never be viable under capitalism.

UF0_T0FU t1_it54huk wrote

This is leftover from weapons testing, not nuclear power plants. And it was done by the government, not private actors. So you're wrong on both accounts.

ThisistheInfiniteIs t1_it7ay1m wrote

Absolutely false, a significant portion of the fuel used in nuclear plants in the US was made from the nuclear weapons stockpile of uranium. Also, the mining and refining of nuclear material and fuel fabrication by private companies has contaminated many sites across the globe.

skunk_ink t1_it4x7dp wrote

The development of nuclear weapons is very different than the nuclear energy industry, as is the waste. This is fault of the American military complex, not the nuclear energy industry. Quit your fear mongering because nuclear is our only way forward at this point.

OffgridRadio t1_it4z3s3 wrote

No it isn't! Either there are protocols for handling it safely and humans are capable of that, or they aren't! They have proven over and over again that the needs of fat cat capitalists will break that system at every opportunity!

There is waste everywhere and the remnants from the accidents are poisoning all of humanity.

I might be more willing to separate the two if not for Fukushima. Yet again man has proven they will refuse responsibility until a disaster happens.

skunk_ink t1_it5cfqy wrote

>No it isn't! Either there are protocols for handling it safely and humans are capable of that, or they aren't!

They absolutely are different.

First of all the military industrial complex has very little to no oversight. They are accountable to no one but themselves and it usually takes decades before information is declassified and the world finds out about their crimes. The nuclear power industry on the other hand is heavily regulated and has lots of public oversight. If something goes wrong it is not long before the public knows about it.

In addition to no oversight, the production of fuel for nuclear weapons results in a lot more long lasting radioactive waste like Plutonium-239. Nuclear energy reactors do not. The majority of waste from nuclear reactors has very short half-life with Strontium-90 and Cesium-137 being the longest lasting of the waste which have a half-life of ~30 years. Plutonium-239 on the other hand has a half-life of 24,000 years and the greatest quantities of it comes from the production of nuclear weapons.

In addition to all of this, most of the high-level waste (other than spent fuel) generated over the last 35 years has come from reprocessing fuel from government-owned plutonium production reactors and from naval, research and test reactors. A small amount of liquid high-level waste was generated from reprocessing commercial power reactor fuel in the 1960s and early 1970s. There is no commercial reprocessing of nuclear power fuel in the United States at present; almost all existing commercial high-level waste is unreprocessed spent fuel.

>There is waste everywhere and the remnants from the accidents are poisoning all of humanity.

No, radiation is not poisoning all of humanity. Unlike other things such as the burning of fossil fuels, nuclear waste can be contained to one area and properly disposed of underground.

>I might be more willing to separate the two if not for Fukushima.

You know the majority of the land around Fukushima is already safe to inhabit, right? It is only the plant itself and the area directly surrounding the plant which is still dangerous. In addition to this, not a single death was caused by radiation. Hell even the majority of Chernobyl has less radiation that the majority of popular beaches around the world.

Please do more research into this before continuing to chime in. Your opinions on the subject are grossly mislead.

Best_Weed_Lawyer t1_it7xpi6 wrote

That's a shame. They are the only school in the district with a special program for three-eyed children.

Sea-Diver-9125 t1_isyti77 wrote

What's wrong with a few extra fingers or toes or parasitic twin

pariah89 t1_iszm9ws wrote

Here comes The Toxic Avenger!

CritaCorn t1_iszqk9v wrote

I’m at about time that school chilly was labeled as “Radioactive”

muppethero80 t1_it1cz6m wrote

There goes any chance for super powers

skunk_ink t1_it0i5cy wrote

This article is useless. All they really say is that there was 22 times the expected amount of lead 210. So what was the expected amount? Were they expecting normal background amounts? If so 22 times higher than background is nearly the same as having a high seafood diet. Were they expecting higher than background? If so how much?

What a useless report.

−1