Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

trentevo t1_ixllhbr wrote

FDs Grillhouse and Cesar's Old Mexico are good.

WorldFoods t1_ixlpylf wrote

Here are a few of my favorites: Greek Belly (soo good), any of the Thai restaurants (I love to support Thai Express bc the owner does so much for the community but I like the food a little better at some of the others), City Barbecue, Skully’s Ramen, and Brother’s Tacos (their birria tacos are really good).

helloporator t1_ixluukd wrote

Rise, Skully’s, Greek Belly All very different types of food

c1rclez t1_ixm1mhl wrote

Avanzare is my favorite.

scram143 t1_ixm3pf9 wrote

Agree with many of the suggestions here but also adding team taco and wheelhouse

realtalkyo91 t1_ixm80f5 wrote

Progress, Catrina’s, Flame and Haruno

Starportalskye t1_ixmecgv wrote

Japanese/Sushi: Haruno, Mijuri, Kai, Ohana Mexican: Purple burrito, Amigos American: Big Whiskeys (can’t go wrong), Bairs Vietnamese: Pho Kim Steak: Jimms Steakhouse, Touch/Flame (?! I think flame is gone and now Oyster something on east republic rd but same owners..pls correct me if I’m wrong, Touch is dt)

OMADing t1_ixmm80k wrote

Gettin basted is great if you like bbq

_ism_ t1_ixmnbfe wrote

i love both of those and we made van gogh's our sunday brunch spot because it's just not busy on a sunday morning but one of the few places open on my side of town on sunday anymore.

AfterGlow882 t1_ixmtpnq wrote

Greek Belly, Chicken Salad Chic, and Missouri Mike’s are my favorites

−2

saucyweeknd t1_ixmv1rm wrote

rama thai is my favorite thai place. cesar’s old mexico for great margs (they have a champagne marg that i love) and every dish i’ve tried on the menu has been v good. kai has decent sushi but i really love their lobster rangoon

CaptainRyeBread t1_ixn4f9w wrote

Big Easy Grill and Rama Thai are my partner's and my favorites!

PreviousHeight6263 t1_ixn5bmd wrote

Sakura is a nice little place for good sushi rolls and sashimi, and Pampa Empanadas for some Argentinian pastry. They're both on national in the shopping centers near Cox.

AlwaysPaddle t1_ixn74l7 wrote

Mexican - Cezars Old Mexico (Pasole') Chinese - China Wok/The Wok on Scenic.(General Tso's) Thai - Everyday Thai. Ramen - Kari (American Beauty Roll Sushi) Breakfast - Van Gogh's Eeterie (Dutch) West Coast - The Grotto (Fish Tacos) Italian - Bambinos Cafe on Delmar Grinder - Bellachino's Indian - Zayka Pizza - McSalty's (Thin Wheat Crust) Cajun - Big Easy Grill

I have been to lots of other places and tried nearly everything... but those are my go-to's

jackie_wiggiwoo t1_ixoz3l2 wrote

Van Gogh’s, Gaileys, Piccolo, WF Cody’s, Garbos

springfieldbuckeye t1_iy95ggu wrote

Farmers Gastropub - seasonal locally sourced menu. British owner so you’ll see that influence on the menu. Daily specials. Casual but can also be good date night. They have a private room available and a good patio when weather is nice. Great beer selection too!