Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

allbright1111 t1_iwhjjnd wrote

I knew an elementary school teacher who thought the phrase “balls deep” meant someone was really into something, as in they had jumped and buried themselves up to their neck in a ball pit.

She never used the phrase around children, but she did use it in front of a group of parents once. She was absolutely mortified when they told her what it really meant.

Piepally t1_iwhmwf5 wrote

So I dont make this mistake, is "full send" or "balls to the walls" sexual?

Im hoping balls to the walls was a dodgeball reference.

[deleted] t1_iwhqnp7 wrote

I looked up balls to the walls in urban dictionary because you got me curious too: “Steam engines had mechanical regulators that consisted of a pair of hinged lever arms with a ball on the end of each arm, as the engine sped up the centrifugal force caused the arms to raise up closing a valve. If you adjust the regulator so that the arms go to horizontal (with the balls pointing to the wall) without closing the valve you are not limiting the speed of the engine.”

avoid3d t1_iwhx2eg wrote

Heyo, you got scammed :P

Etymology. First attested in the 1960s in the context of aviation, in reference to ball-shaped grips on an aircraft's joystick and throttle. Pushing the "balls to the wall" would put the plane into a maximum-speed dive. Analogous to pedal to the metal.
https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/153114/where-does-the-phrase-balls-to-the-wall-come-from

Voxination t1_iwiawih wrote

>Pushing the "balls to the wall" would put the plane into a maximum-speed dive. Analogous to pedal to the metal.

It's unlikely it's related to the dives because sticks are sticks, where you traditionally see the balls are the throttle, prop pitch and fuel mixture control and flap levers.

For reference; https://www.airzoo.org/virtual-cockpits look at left hand side wall for single seater and middle lower of the console on double seaters. Pushing them to their maximum limit would fiddle with aforementioned fuel-air mixture, prop pitch, flaps or throttle to allow more power to the pilot for combat maneuvers.

avoid3d t1_iwkbp8j wrote

I can't find any sources that align with your interpretation. I am not deeply invested in this, but I think it's an interesting exercise in believing things without actually checking whether they're true.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2006/02/why-we-say-balls-to-the-wall.html

vacri t1_iwlq2sz wrote

>but I think it's an interesting exercise in believing things without actually checking whether they're true.

The person you're replying to has provided over a dozen pictures of actual cockpits...

avoid3d t1_iwlram1 wrote

What does that have to do with anything? We're discussing the origin of a phrase here...

vacri t1_iwlskjf wrote

... because you're pooh-poohing their explanation of that origin backed up with visual evidence, rather than a Slate article.

avoid3d t1_iwlt5bh wrote

I'm not arguing that the throttle or mixture / propeller controlls don't also have balls, which is what their picture's demonstrate though...

I'm arguing that the origin of the phrase comes from military aviation, where diving in order to gain speed involved moving the control column towards the firewall (one ball) and also the throttle towards the firewall (the other ball), and this lead to the phrase "balls to the wall":

https://www.quora.com/Where-did-the-phrase-balls-to-the-wall-originate

> Another control is the joystick—pushing it forward sends a plane into a dive.So, literally pushing the balls to the (fire)wall would put a plane intoa maximum-speed dive, and figuratively going balls to the wall is doingsomething all-out, with maximum effort.

*edit formatting*

dnattig t1_iwi6d5x wrote

Joystick?

avoid3d t1_iwkbhnl wrote

Another word for the control column of an aircraft.

> A joystick, also known as the control column, is the principal control device in the cockpit of many civilian and military aircraft, either as a centre stick or side-stick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joystick

dnattig t1_iwlp3yg wrote

I know what a joystick is, but:

1. No one in aviation calls it a joystick unless they're referring to a video game, and

2. The english.stackexchange article you referenced didn't mention anything about pushing the yoke forward, only the engine controls. Which would make sense, because in a go-around situation you would push the throttle and mixture controls in for full power but you do not push the stick to the firewall unless you're aiming for the ground.

Flapaflapa t1_iwj0rwa wrote

sticks or yokes very rarely have balls at the end...I doubt it's referring to pushing the plane into a dive. but the throttle, prop control, and mixture are often knobs or balls, and can be pushed to the panel (wall).

avoid3d t1_iwkbcuq wrote

I am not very deeply invested in this, but all the sources that I can find align with the quote I provided, and not your interpretation.

−1

mdave52 t1_iwieell wrote

Your definition is what I've always heard is the basis for "balls out". I suppose balls to the wall is a variant.

Aiwatcher t1_iwih630 wrote

Okay so we are clear:

Balls to the wall: not sexual

Balls out: not sexual

Tripping balls: not sexual. Not exactly safe for work, but not sexual

Balls deep: very sexual

CrazySD93 t1_iwiz3e5 wrote

Would you also class “Dicks out” as not sexual?

“The act of pulling your dick out of your pants as a sign of respect for our bro Harambe”

open_door_policy t1_iwj5917 wrote

Nah, two separate origins. One from aviation, and one from early steam engines/trains. Urban dictionary just has them mixed together.

Steam engines had the pressure regulator with spinning balls on it. Aviation had you pushing the levers all the way to the (fire)wall.

But I'm certain that both of them just retained popularity because they do sound sexual.

mouse_8b t1_iwj65y3 wrote

> But I'm certain that both of them just retained popularity because they do sound sexual.

Absolutely. I imagine they even started because they sounded sexual. I'm positive everyone in the area snickered the first time someone ever said "balls to the wall".

sky033 t1_iwku4qb wrote

I thought balls to the wall was related to a fighter pilot mechanical part. I had not heard of it for a train mechanical part.

Frostspellfaeluck t1_iwkufmi wrote

So it's not about an intense game of squash? We have wildly different ideas of what it means and now I'm confused.

Supersymm3try t1_iwhtil7 wrote

That sounds like a retroactive meaning applied to the phrase tbh, like the whole shit meaning ‘ship high in transit’ nonsense.

HighlightFun8419 t1_iwin940 wrote

this is what one of my engineering school's professors said once after using the term.

rklab t1_iwigbnv wrote

I don’t believe “full send” is sexual, but I could be wrong.

venustrapsflies t1_iwiile0 wrote

Pretty sure it’s not, I’ve seen it in relatively professional contexts where it would be highly inappropriate to use a sexually-charged phrase

bernmont2016 t1_iwjvx83 wrote

Even on urbandictionary (where sex-related definitions are often highly favored), "full send" currently doesn't have any sex-related definitions until way back on page 5. The more popular definitions for it are more focused on extreme sports and extreme partying.

riskylifie t1_iwi656o wrote

Balls to the walls was a WWII term. The throttle in the planes had a little ball on top and when pushed to full speed, it would hit the wall.

basementthought t1_iwj3du2 wrote

I know the term sending out full send as a climbing term, which means climbing a route in one go with no falls or rests. It's short for ascending, so not sexual. Though I'm suspicious that there isn't some other meaning given how popular it is outside of climbing these days.

Flapaflapa t1_iwj0hyg wrote

"Balls to the wall" is a reference to engine controls on an aircraft. Either a lever or a push pull rod with a ball on the end. If it's balls to the wall the levers are pushed all the way in, as in engine connected to it making full power.

So not sexual. unless you are a love machine and currently balls deep going balls to the wall.

Idealistic_Crusader t1_iwjc1by wrote

Also, full 'send' comes from rock-climbing.

Send, is a shorter version of ascend, which means climb to the top of.

Ascend it - Send it.

Full send means to do something completely.

cbg13 t1_iwjoed4 wrote

Balls to the wall is not sexual but I'd wager most people think it is. It originated from pilots pushing their throttles, which were capped with balls, to the firewall i.e. going as fast as you can/requesting full power

cgrisG t1_iwj5y53 wrote

I don't care what someone once said on the Internet. I've never once heard of a woman being described as going "Balls out", and if I did it would not sound right at all. I've never heard my mother use the phrase, even though it was apparently used in a nonsexual easy her entire life. Balls out, dicks out, rock out with your cock out, jam out with your clam out... If you wouldn't expect to hear it in a Sunday sermon, it just might mean something lurid.

FateLeita t1_iwjl1kn wrote

I mean I'm a woman and use the term 'balls out', but I'm crass and no, it would not be accepted in polite company.

bernmont2016 t1_iwjuxl2 wrote

"Going balls out" is easy to use a more polite substitute for, at least - "going all out".

Idealistic_Crusader t1_iwjbs30 wrote

From taking a few flying lessons, I was taught that the accelerator lever on all airplanes has a ball on the handle, and the term means "flying at full speed," because you would tilt the ball, all the way to the wall.

28eord t1_iwjx7zp wrote

Thread tl;dr at the moment but I've heard from a mechanic friend that "balls to the wall" refers to a certain old timey kind of governor that used ball weights and centrifugal force to control a machine's speed; when the machine was going as fast as it could, it was "balls to the wall."

AtaracticGoat t1_iwk5v62 wrote

From what I remember "balls to the wall" is old military jargon. Old aircraft throttles were basically a lever with a ball on top, each engine had it's own lever and they were in a row so you could grab multiple at a time to increase or decrease throttle on all engines. "Balls to the wall" was going full throttle, pushing the balls on the top of the levers to the "wall" (as far as they could go).

Nolsoth t1_iwk7c40 wrote

Balls deep is sexual, but usually infers that someone has fucked up very badly and is now compromised.

Eg he was caught balls deep in his mates wife.

Full send and balls to the wall is not sexual and simply implies everything's going full throttle.

dug99 t1_iwknldw wrote

Kinda like "fisting", when your team wins and you make a fist, hold it above your head and yell, "yeah!"

gregorydgraham t1_iwkynxx wrote

I don’t think “balls to the wall” is sexual but don’t use it anyway. Most people I know think it refers to male genitalia even if it doesn’t actually.

“Full send”? Go nuts. I have no idea what it means but it doesn’t obviously reference a taboo. If any one asks, say “it’s a climbing term” as they use “send” to mean a completed climb

SilasX t1_iwlmvgt wrote

Related: "shot my wad" or "shot my load" is a reference to guns, not sex. Which I guess makes it more socially acceptable in the US, and less so in Europe :-p

Painting_Agency t1_iwhm614 wrote

> they had jumped and buried themselves up to their neck in a ball pit.

I... I mean, it's a compelling argument, despite being completely and horrifically wrong.

I_Sett t1_iwhqgo8 wrote

I love that this phrase interpretation changes it from: lewd sexual innuendo to radically wholesome. That's adorable.

nowadaysyouth t1_iwi5iqv wrote

Right now we’re balls deep in the Aztec empire. Kids are loving it.

thefoulnakr t1_iwix6ci wrote

I had a student named Dave when I was teaching in the NYC. He was a big 12 year old kid. Saw him in the hallway between classes and said loudly, “what’s up Big D!” Hallway went silent for a minute, then uproared. Learned that D is penis that day. I am very out of touch.

Smudgie-cat t1_iwk3dbu wrote

From the article:

> When I used the term, I actually thought it was in reference to leftover seconds on a plate, in respect of food, like when someone eats a meal on a plate normally it can be categorised as sloppy by the time you've finished with it," he said on radio this morning.

I’ll allow it, I too, thought this was what that term meant at first

xraig88 t1_iwjek53 wrote

Yeah I really love teaching, it’s my passion! I’m balls deep in all your children.

geminiwave t1_iwj33k8 wrote

I always thought balls deep was the same as waist deep when I was a kid because people used them interchangeably. As an adult I knew better but when I said Balls Deep as a kid I definitely meant it like you were up to your waist in it.

bluebook21 t1_iwjteen wrote

Oh nooo! I found out that "shot your wad" didn't mean the packing in your musket gun in a similar situation. Fun times.

Jjex22 t1_iwk82fe wrote

We had a maths teacher who thought a gang bang was just having some friends over for a party in youth speak. Raised some eyebrows when she proudly told us she was having a gang bang for her birthday.

SilasX t1_iwlmoio wrote

I was the same way! When I first heard the phrase, I envisioned it as being a reference to being stuck in a deep ball pit. Fortunately I never though the expression was good enough to repeat myself!

Then again, I also thought the "grandfather clause" metaphor was "oh, grandpa's too old to adapt to the new ways, we'll let him keep using the old system", rather than "you can only vote if your white grandpa could".

allbright1111 t1_iwlsogy wrote

Oh shoot, that’s what “grandfather clause” means?? Gross.

SilasX t1_iwluqgv wrote

Yep. Did you also initially understand the metaphor the way I did, of "let's not make old people adapt"?

In0nsistentGentleman t1_iwi86aa wrote

To be fair...Among adults who have clearly had sex...and have children...How is that in anyway offensive to use around them? We all know what it means. Balls deep. All the way in. I mean, it still means the same as "buried up your neck", its just a different head...and a different neck..and different balls.

​

But the message is the same - ergo, who cares? and if so...why get hung up on anything like that in the first place?

0100001101110111 t1_iwiek21 wrote

It’s incredibly unprofessional, and even worse in a schoolteacher context

Freshiiiiii t1_iwipzaf wrote

I’ve never heard ‘balls deep’ actually said in any context other than the literal meaning. I think that is the more common use

tuffhawk13 t1_iwjkc04 wrote

I hope she also used the second half of that phrase, “…with a fist full of back hair.”

rhymes_with_snoop t1_iwkujww wrote

I could see it meaning up to one's testicles (in a ball pit, for example, but also mud or water or shit). Like "waist deep," or "up to my neck in..."

But the ball pit thing... it certainly seems like a leap to get there.

notinferno OP t1_iwgcx9j wrote

>”I didn't want anyone else's sloppy seconds, particularly Sydney's, so now that we've got the event, we put on the best show that we can and then that sets us up for the future."

>The Macquarie Dictionary defines the colloquial use of sloppy seconds as "an instance of sexual intercourse with someone shortly after that person has had intercourse with someone else".

>Mr Malinauskas said he only understood the meaning of the phrase after someone in his office explained it to him after the press conference.

>"When I used the term, I actually thought it was in reference to leftover seconds on a plate, in respect of food, like when someone eats a meal on a plate normally it can be categorised as sloppy by the time you've finished with it," he said on radio this morning.

LittleBadWitch t1_iwh2bpo wrote

Tbf, I knew it had a sexual connotation, but completely thought it was a derision towards secondhand anything from food, to clothes, well... anything. It's been used in professional work environments, comic books, etc. that way around me in the US for decades now.

So, I doubt we're all on the same page about it being 'only' a sexual slang.

Outspoken_Douche t1_iwhrqxx wrote

It’s people wanting to be offended for the sake of being offended, this is a nothing burger

notinferno OP t1_iwhuuhx wrote

it refers to the cum left inside by the first sexual partner

Outspoken_Douche t1_iwhv9e3 wrote

...And? Who cares, lol

notinferno OP t1_iwhvexd wrote

it’s pretty funny when naively blurted out by a Premier

AqUaNtUmEpIc t1_iwinvlj wrote

It was the Liberal MP, the Greens, and Georgia Health; a gender equality advocacy group

HighlightFun8419 t1_iwinkha wrote

literally all the people debating this in these threads. don't be such a schmuck.

Quadrassic_Bark t1_iwjgemp wrote

It’s not offensive, though. At all. It’s just gross. People have lost all understanding of what constitutes offence or being offended

InvestigatorLast3594 t1_iwhv57u wrote

It’s the first time I’ve heard it as an explicit and specific sexual act and when I tried to look for definitions all I could find was sloppy seconds in a sexual context. I’m not sure if I am being Mandela effected, but I could have sworn to have heard sloppy seconds in many normal contexts

snowmuchgood t1_iwi4oep wrote

Yeah I was pretty sure that the sexual connotation came from the idea that no one wants leftover food - like no thanks kid, I don’t want your half chewed cookie, which then evolved into a sexual reference because that’s what people do.

−1

ConvenienceStoreDiet t1_iwhzuxl wrote

It reminds me of when people use the term groupie. Usually we think of it like someone who's a fan of someone in a band, at least using the term casually. But it also means someone who had sex with multiple members of a band or follows them on tour to have sex with them.

HighlightFun8419 t1_iwinpso wrote

just chiming in that this is very much a dirty term in my book. I would never use this unless i want to be grossly funny with close friends.

or, y'know, on reddit or youtube or something.

In0nsistentGentleman t1_iwi8dip wrote

>So, I doubt we're all on the same page about it being 'only' a sexual slang.

Yeah, agreed. 100% feel like most "sexual slang" can be applied to...a lot of different scenarios that arent sexual and describe the object or event in question better than other phrases might.

JohnHwagi t1_iwhqow8 wrote

I could see how it would be offensive up until I realized he meant the city of Sydney, not a person named Sydney lol.

Quadrassic_Bark t1_iwjgb45 wrote

There’s literally nothing offensive about the phrase “sloppy seconds”, it’s just gross.

Smudgie-cat t1_iwk3ni2 wrote

Yeah I agree it’s gross and offensive but not misogynistically offensive, just a lewd term but not really misogynistic but of course someone concerned about gender equality said it was offensive. I’ve had female friends say this about men they’re considering dating “oh I don’t want him, he hooked up with so and so and I don’t want her sloppy seconds”

Apophyx t1_iwj30du wrote

>"When I used the term, I actually thought it was in reference to leftover seconds on a plate, in respect of food, like when someone eats a meal on a plate normally it can be categorised as sloppy by the time you've finished with it," he said on radio this morning.

You mean to tell me it's not that? I legit thought the sexual meaning was just an apllication of the idiom to sex, not the primary meaning. TIL

Zyxyx t1_iwlec8h wrote

There is no way it can be primarily about sex.

The urban dictionary has a definition from 2003, which wikipedia is quoting as the true meaning (because of course it is, it's wikipedia).

I'd be pretty surprised if the sexual use wasn't just an application, because no way such a aexual phrase would garner this much popular usage.

I hope someone does research on the history of the term

FlaredButtresses t1_iwiyiv1 wrote

Huh. I thought it was about food as he said but could be applied elsewhere, including to sex as described above. Glad I read this before I got fired or something lol

OperationMobocracy t1_iwk1zeo wrote

I always knew it referred to a second round of intercourse, made sloppy by the secretions of the first round.

I never thought (and maybe still don’t) that it required the sex partners to be different people for each round. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it used in writing as if the sex partner was the same.

The reference I remember was some kind of comic take on dating and offering one’s date sloppy seconds as a kind of half-hearted show of interest and virility.

But it does add an extra dimension of crudeness to imply a second sex partner.

ysabelsrevenge t1_iwi7g77 wrote

That is the biggest load of bullshit I’ve ever heard. This man is a liar.

−10

welchplug t1_iwgixk2 wrote

One mans gross and offensive phrase is anothers kink.

wintersucks18 t1_iwgvvvh wrote

How is this worthy of an article? Journalists so weird nowadays

Kinky_Imagination t1_iwhvq3m wrote

It's a pretty stupid thing to get offended over.

jt_33 t1_iwhjeks wrote

The shit people find to complain about.

GALACTICA-Actual t1_iwi6a1z wrote

Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.

Wise-Sense5782 t1_iwj8ytr wrote

Exactly this! Be offended for fuck sakes - nothing is going to happen...

punchheribthetit t1_iwiak28 wrote

My friend was big into Pokémon go and we were out and about while he was hunting for new ones. I guess he found a rare one or something and caught it, proclaiming “that’s it! That’s the money shot.” I said “I know you’re into this but I hope you aren’t literally jizzing yourself over there.” He was confused until I told him. He busted (no pun intended) out laughing and said “well, maybe a little.”

We’re a couple of 50+ year olds behaving like juveniles. I just wish our parts reflected our maturity level.

Jonherenow t1_iwi1rhq wrote

How is this offensive and “sucks” isn’t? Sucks is a sex act and is derogatory as a homophobic or misogynistic insult. Not claiming right or wrong, I just don’t understand the why one and not the other.

Freshiiiiii t1_iwiq8v9 wrote

I guess sucks is just more normalized and more removed from its original meaning.

Jonherenow t1_iwj1ndq wrote

True dat

RagePieFace t1_iwjgokk wrote

Try thinking of what sloppy seconds actually means. Try using it to refer to your sister Ina normal family conversation to refer to her value as a person. It is just not appropriate to devalue a woman like that in my opinion. It is about respect. Reflect on that.

JerryVsNewman t1_iwkntny wrote

well it could just mean sloppy seconds as in having seconds in a meal after the food has gotten cold and sloppy...which I'm fairly sure is where it came from and just got adapted to have a sexual meaning

RagePieFace t1_iwntw5b wrote

Maybe you're right. I just haven't heard a lot of males in male dominated sports use a reference like that to refer to leftover meatloaf. It would be a weird thing for to hear my Mom telling me she didn't want the sloppy seconds from Thanksgiving or something like that. Seriously, his smirk afterwards tells me and I think most people being honest with themselves that he was using the term in an indecent manner. It is okay for him to say that he did but just not be a little bizatch and say 'Oh, I didn't know the meaning of that phrase....'. Give me and everyone a break. Own your words loser.

satori-t t1_iwiukr9 wrote

Maybe I'm biased, but when Labor is in government it's so nice that 'political scandals' are things like this - as opposed to... I dunno... actual sexual assault that is covered-up with taxpayer money.

Which makes the Liberal spin of "this gaff is part of a pattern" all the more shamelessly cringey.

MarcusP2 t1_iwjdcos wrote

Um, Malinauskas got into Parliament because his predecessor was arrested on child pornography charges. Neither party has a monopoly on scandal.

SilasX t1_iwhox5s wrote

Similar incident in the US when (now-)Justice Alito's nomination to the Supreme Court was referred to as "sloppy seconds" after the withdrawal of Harriet Miers.

theonlybutler t1_iwigq7i wrote

How is this offensive?

Quadrassic_Bark t1_iwjgpq8 wrote

It’s not, people are stupid and don’t understand what the word “offensive” means anymore.

CommieLover69 t1_iwjlpnr wrote

it's often used to degrade women behind their backs for having sex with multiple people... when you're with your mates you might make fun of a guy for getting someone's "sloppy seconds" implying that he's a loser for having sex with a woman who's also had sex with another person recently. it's just not the sort of language befitting of a country's leader in my opinion. slang is fine by me, and I encourage its use at all levels of society, but stuff like this does have a problematic past. I'm sure members of opposing parties are pushing hard on this to garner political disdain for the current premier though, but that doesn't really disqualify criticism as far as I am concerned.

bgtonap t1_iwhfd7f wrote

Are we sure he isn't secretly Sean Avery?

Outsid3rIn t1_iwidy6b wrote

People are so fragile today its amazing we as humans accomplish anything.

dr_Octag0n t1_iwh1miw wrote

As an Australian expat, this gave me a laugh 🤣

Idealistic_Crusader t1_iwjmqzk wrote

Haha, so, I volunteered to announce my girlfriends much younger step brothers, little league baseball game, as I have a very outgoing attitude and tended to cheer for both sides at any game we attended that season anyway, so they all figured I would be a great MC.

3 days, 10 hours a day, microphone in hand, full improv, I was bound to say something wrong at least once.

I made it my goal to give every kid a killer nickname, which was the highlight of everyone's weekend, but the error came while coming up with unique ways to emphasize how hard they hit the ball.

A man can only say sockin dingers, and crushing rocks so many times before he goes crazy, so my mind pulls out the phrase;

"He's slamming the salmon!"

Which, all I know is, the title of a broken lizard film.

While shit. My girlfriend comes running up to me 2 minutes later informing me a handful of parents are rolling their eyes that I just shouted a euphemism into a loudspeaker with an audience of about 200.

Since when is slamming the salmo... on, yeah... I get it now.

So, I just tuck and rolled like nothing happened and goggled any weird sayings before hollering them at kids and grand parents.

Great weekend.

Coidzor t1_iwi1vex wrote

In context of the thread title, that SA Premier is looking a lot like it stands for Sexual Assault Premier.

waydownsouthinoz t1_iwjxdiq wrote

We had a car advertisement for years in Australia which repeatedly said “bugger” in it which literally means to fuck someone up the arse and no one complained, it’s just political point scoring.

vacri t1_iwlqvle wrote

My nan who never swore would say bugger frequently. And I was well into my twenties before I finally clued into what "hurts like buggery" actually means. It's obvious written in this context, but not obvious when your churchgoing relatives use it casually when you're growing up...

V12Jaguar t1_iwgbx15 wrote

I second that thought!

thisoldmould t1_iwjrl63 wrote

Quick, clutch those pearls harder for maximum effect!

BenWalton1921 t1_iwhgvr7 wrote

Oh, my! Not gross and offsensive!

noahspurrier t1_iwikrgl wrote

It’s not pretty, but it’s a common phrase and shouldn’t be overblown.

Sharkee404 t1_iwk4q3i wrote

how else would you describe it?

brew_boy t1_iwkk0i5 wrote

My super religious boss keeps using the phrase “aunt flow” in meetings and with 3rd parties when referring to the program Microsoft flow. Corrected him once but he still does it

DC_Daddy t1_iwl83k8 wrote

Some guys prefer to go over well trodden ground. Sometimes they like to clean up after others.

awayiamtossed t1_iwnq9sp wrote

Of course the Greens would get offended over this, ridiculous

Better_Astronaut3972 t1_iwhjhm2 wrote

Sloppy seconds is actually really good..

−2

somegurl408 t1_iwi12on wrote

Please elaborate.

Better_Astronaut3972 t1_iwig4lb wrote

There is nothing as thrilling as watching your girl get taken by another man. When he finishes inside her and slides out, the feeling is incredible when sliding into her after him..

−4

choptheair t1_iwhtcd5 wrote

I love it, but only ever experienced my own.

AhRedditAhHumanity t1_iwjt7ql wrote

Who gives a FUUUUCCCKKK. Who gives a fuck. Being offended is a really stupid hobby.

−2