Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Cloud_Disconnected t1_izk5633 wrote

I don't know, but it's sad that there are so many food snobs on here that you felt you had to preemptively apologize for which pizza place you like lest you be lynched by an angry mob of Local Guides.

ICareAboutNihilism t1_izk5qml wrote

Seriously. As if Dominos or Pizza Hut are a step up in quality or something. It's like people who say "X Light beer is shit", but they drink another light beer. It's all mostly the same with slight differences for your personal taste to determine the best.

Yodamite t1_j01c3hn wrote

>As if Dominos or Pizza Hut are a step up in quality or something.

Well, they are.

I don't see how it's even debatable.

Doesn't mean I hate on people who like Little Ceasar's. I would eat it if I was hungry, and it was available. I would enjoy it too.

AlphaTJH t1_j0c8733 wrote

Well, no. Pizza Hut is clearly a step down from Little Ceaser's.

name-isnt-important t1_izl9x6w wrote

I’ll get grief for this comment but there really aren’t many good pizza places in this town. I like IMO’s, Aris, and Maso’s but after those three it’s all pretty much the same.

Saltpork545 t1_izliqvo wrote

Luco's closed a couple of months ago. Plans to be a food truck.

Try Garbo's Pizza in Chesterfield Village.
https://www.garbospizzeria.com/

St Louis style thin crust with provel. If you like Imos you will probably dig this place. I prefer St Louis style pizza and this one is on my short list.

I'd also suggest Arris Pizza if you like greek pizza and gyros.
https://www.arrispizzapalace.com/_files/ugd/3be060_20cb62cbaca842b2947958bd2d7f0549.pdf

Good pizza places exist, you just have to find all of the local ones and try them and be okay when you don't like a place.

LurkingOakleaf t1_izom86j wrote

And OP is still getting chuckleheads being like “but THIS place has more cheese!”. Read the room people. It’s a shame.

dwimber t1_izkjjre wrote

No, it isn't near gourmet, but there's someone very satisfying about eating an entire garbage pizza for $5. Now I know what I want for dinner!

Wyldfire2112 t1_izn2mn2 wrote

Spend a couple bucks more and get an ExtraMostBestest. The extra cheese and toppings really improve the quality.

LurkingOakleaf t1_izomafg wrote

OP already said they specifically want Little Caesar’s?

−2

Wyldfire2112 t1_izop1jx wrote

ExtraMostBestest is Little Caesar's.

They have their "Classic" pizzas, which used to be the dirt cheap "Hot-n-Ready" stuff, and the ExtraMostBestest. The former are dirt cheap but skimp on everything, while the latter are a few dollars more but much more loaded.

Notchersfireroad t1_izkfakk wrote

The one in Nixa behind the Popeyes has the highest quality pie of any LC I've ever been to anywhere. Just an observation.

sirkevinwalker t1_izlwcml wrote

The wings are better than any quick pizza place for sure

nofretting t1_izmvk7c wrote

I've never had their pizza but their wings are definitely better than the vinegar-laden stuff Pizza Hut sends out. Yeesh.

quake35 t1_izl82dj wrote

I like good food as much as the next person but I'll never be too good to destroy some Little Caesars.

WintechTech t1_izkufnl wrote

Embrace your gutter palate my friend. When they wife is away it's a Sonic coney and tots for me.

nofretting t1_izmvnlb wrote

I could live on Sonic corn dogs. Maybe for only a year before I died from excessive sodium intake, but it would be a year filled with mustardy joy.

Cloud_Disconnected t1_izor5i8 wrote

Have you ever tried the chili cheese tots? It's the best of both worlds in one cardboard tray.

obviouslynotag0lfer t1_izkk3hb wrote

there’s a LC with a drive thru on Kearney and that is my go to. Usually average LC quality and you don’t gotta get out the car

KTfl1 t1_izkswva wrote

Is pizza shaming a thing?

Gen_Chaos t1_izlnsx5 wrote

Yes. I remember when I experienced it all the way back in 2009. Had a friend that would not shut the fuck up about Shakespeare's pizza in Columbia.

iced-macchiato OP t1_izm76ki wrote

Yes, sometimes if people post about chain restaurants that aren’t ~gourmet~ or local, everyone jumps in to say how much better some other place is.

shellybug21 t1_izkeibm wrote

The one on kimbrough isn't open

iced-macchiato OP t1_izkii81 wrote

That’s the one I was thinking of

420shaken t1_izkn6w4 wrote

That one hasn't been open in like two decades.

−9

iced-macchiato OP t1_izkqnpi wrote

Um what? I have been there in the past year at least, if not more recently

420shaken t1_izkst2f wrote

Oh yeah, I forgot they did put one there. I thought you was talking about when it was at Kimbrough and Cherry.

Gingersnap5322 t1_izkjaiq wrote

Where is there a little Caesar’s in downtown? I’m trying to think of all the roads around I cannot place my finger on the location.

iced-macchiato OP t1_izkk0ln wrote

There was one on Kimbrough and Madison

KingHalfrican86 t1_izkyvta wrote

Yeah it was next to Culleys when I worked at Bairs back in like 14/15 I would go to Culleys after work get smashed and then eat a whole LC’s. Ah those were the days when my responsibility was very thin.

Same_Transportation4 t1_izlsr4o wrote

Yeah it shut down a while back. I think they were having staffing problems. They were rarely open and when they were the place was filthy. For a while they had a sign saying it was “temporarily closed” but now it is forever closed

AnnisBewbs t1_izmt7x0 wrote

Man oh man, someone for the love of a good pizza, PLEASE bring back Jets Pizza!!!

sgf-guy t1_izmemhx wrote

A lot of people like to shit on Papa John (I’ve seen all the videos and believe this was a setup by power/money hungry folks) but this dude was not just a pizza autist but someone trying to get cleaner and less processed ingredients in his pizza and was basically finding it hard to find food scientists and clean ingredient sources .

So much of not just pizza but food is over processed ingredients and seed/plant/vegetable oils… all BAD for you.

I eat about a meal and a half a day of a clean diet generally without that stuff and am satiated. I used to eat normal “American” classics and fast food non-stop and always be hungry. Do I spend $10 a day to be healthier and eating better or $10 for a SINGLE meal and feel like hell and trapped in a cycle? I pass by so many things I used to love in the store and don’t feel bad…I feel better .

−2

TrxpThxm t1_iztutau wrote

Dude you comment on every post in this sub and it’s almost always negative lol

[deleted] t1_izkdzsx wrote

[deleted]

−3

iced-macchiato OP t1_izkk6th wrote

I was just looking for a cheap eat tonight.

Substantial-Walk4060 t1_izklkuy wrote

Also btw McSalty's is actually really bad, I would recommend Little Caesar's, it's good and cheap. Don't get McSalty's. I was joking about it being good.

Tully1022 t1_izldv8w wrote

Search out Neighborhood Pizza. You'll be glad you did.

−3

iced-macchiato OP t1_izo6biu wrote

I’ve had Neighborhood and absolutely agree it’s delicious. However I just wanted a cheap pizza.